As the Sun Sets

As the Sun sets

Eric cuddled closer to the man next to him, sighing pleased as the last few sun rays warmed his skin, making him feel comfortable and light. The sun was setting, sending the last light into the world, lightening up the piece of the beach they walked on. The waves were softly crawling up the sand before going back again, leaving it wet.

“Eric.” Andreas murmured against his ear, sending warm shivers down his spine before he turned his head to look at his lover with glittering eyes, that seemed to glow by the warm light.

“Yeah?” The boy answered quietly, smiling widely, though it was still warm and loving, before he cuddled closer and sighed again. They had decided to walk along the beach today. It was evening and the day had been awfully hot, though the temperature had cooled down, making people able to at least walk around a little. Still it was warm, but the nice wind coming from the open sea brought nice cold with it.

After Eric had been close to obnoxious all day long, because they had had to work in their small practice room, being all hot and sweaty all day long, to practice some new songs. Andreas had finally resigned, taking him home after excused for the boy to the others, but they had just smiled. Well, Ole had rolled his eyes with a smirk, so nothing unusual. At home he had showered then with Eric, spending all day with the boy in their cool bedroom, before finally leaving it, when the thermometer had shown a lower temperature than 28°C.

Andreas just smiled towards him, shaking his head slightly as stopping, turning the boy to look into his eyes and cupping his cheeks. “I love you.” He mumbled, leaning forward to press his lips against Eric’s who answered the kiss immediately. Eric sighed against him, moving his hands up to wrap around Andreas’ neck, nudging him closer as deepening the kiss.

“I love you too.” The younger boy answered hushed after he had broken the kiss, pulling away just mere centimeters. Their breaths crashed against each other’s lips, and Eric noticed this warm shine in his lover’s eyes once again. It made him smile even wider, practically feeling the love Andreas had for him.

The older sighed against his lips, closing his eyes as leaning his forehead against Eric’s, just enjoying the silence and peace around them. There was nobody walking pass by them. It was a pretty remote place they had chosen. Just perfect for them.

Suddenly Eric started to giggle, closing his eyes briefly before he opened them again; they were glittering by something Andreas couldn’t classify. “What’s the matter?” He asked chuckling deeply. His lover looked even younger like this now, happy and amused, having some kind of childish shine over him. It made Andreas just feel older, in some way.

“Nothing.” Eric answered, wrapping his arms tightly around Andreas, cuddling closer and squealing lightly. “I’m just so happy, that I found you, that I have you and can call you… mine.” He said, sounding almost reverently as he looked up to the other with his big, blue eyes.

Andreas chuckled again, wrapping his strong arms around Eric as well and held him close and safe. “I’ll be yours as long as you are mine. And even if you were not mine, I’d still be yours.” He sighed against the boy’s ear, smirking as he saw the goose bumps his breath created on Eric’s neck.

Eric didn’t reply to it, holding the other just close and enjoying their closeness. This was one of those moments when Eric wanted to stop time, to enjoy over and over again, because he couldn’t get enough of it.

Andreas moved his fingers up and down Eric’s back, stroking it softly before moving it under the thin clothing that covered the pale, flawless skin. Like everything of the boy, it was just perfect, looking so smooth and silk especially in the light now. Eric sighed softly by the touches, closing his eyes and taking every touch, every moment, everything in, to remember later on.

The sun was slowly sinking down, coloring the sky in golden and rosé, creating just a calming atmosphere around them. “Look, Eric.” The older murmured softly against his ear and as Eric opened his eyes he saw Andreas was watching the horizon.

He turned his gaze, seeing the water that reflected the setting sun and its colors. He smiled warmly. Andreas had normally never been too much of a romantic, though he could be actually sweet. But that was what Eric loved about Andreas, he was honest with him, not only giving him compliments and talking shit. Andreas took Eric as he was, not bothering if he was perfectly fixed up or messy and sleep like he was in the morning, having the rests of hairspray in his hair, and make-up on his face left. The older just loved him always, even though he didn’t always say it. Eric just knew, he felt it.

“It’s stunning.” Eric said quietly, leaning his head against Andreas’ broad chest, watching the sun disappear over the water, hearing the waves and feeling the water around his bare feet. “Thanks for that, Andreas.”

“No need to thank me, boychild.” The other replied, pressing a kiss against Eric’s temple as leaning his head against the boy’s. “Everything for you.” It got Eric to giggle slightly again.

The sun was gone soon, only leaving the dark sky, the stars and the moon behind. A cold breeze passed them by, making Eric shiver, though it wasn’t exactly cold. But with the sun being gone now, it was much cooler than before.

“We should go home.” Andreas murmured as feeling the boy’s shivering and pulling away from him. He smiled and took his hand, kissing him once again as starting to walk.

Eric didn’t reply again, just smiling, and as Andreas laid an arm around him he cuddled up closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eric x Andreas