Make Believe

Bowling

"Mell Bell!!"The brunette spun around to see a tall blonde coming her way.
"Hey Thomas the tank engine." He shot her a look.
"Can't you just ever address me by Tom? I mean Thomas the tank engine is a mouthful." He pointed out his shaggy hair faming his face and covering his hazel eyes slightly.
"Yes, but what's the fun in that?"She gave him a pat on his right shoulder and shot him a bright smile.
He slung a arm around her shoulder.
"So we're definitely on for tonight, yeah?"He asked as they began walking towards their next class.
"Bowling with you lot. Hell to the yeah."She pumped a fist in the air.
"Hmmm.. you sure? No bailing out this time, like you always seem to do everytime we all make plans?" They both stopped in the hall way.
"Thomas, you know I never do it on purpose. Something always comes up. " Melanie shot him a pout. He rolled his eyes good naturedly.
"Like I can ever stay mad at that pout. Okay, I forgive you but we need our Mel Bell around or it's just no fun."
She pulled her ears jokingly.
"I promise to not even dare to think about bailing out this time." They were face to face by now.
"Good girl, that's all I ask. "
He shot her a beaming smile, as he slung a long arm around her small shoulders. Her hair was done in pigtails.

Both turned around and walked on.

*
"Hey hey sexy."Arms wove around Melanie's waist and a smile reached her lips as lips touched her neck. Her back was to the empty hall as she faced her locker.
Biology next..right? But it was getting hard to concentrate on what book she needed for next lesson, with the next trail of kisses around her neck.
"Hey hot stuff."She whispered back, without spinning around. She just knew who it was.
"How about, you skip next lesson and come jam with me eh?" She could feel his smile as he brought her closer to his chest.
"Well I so totally would, but oh there's my boyfriend to think about."She shot back.
"Ahh well we'll have to do something about him."He gave a sigh with a smile.
"That we will."She replied as she finally turned around to face him.
She gazed into his blue eyes as he shot her a smile and brought his face to kiss her.
"Mhmm.."She broke away with a smile. Her eyes still closed. She brought her hands up and ran them through his spikes.
"Wow, I barely saw you today."He stated gazing at her. She finally opened her eyes to see him gazing down at her with adoration.
"I know, I'm sorry. I haven't exactly been the bestest friend lately. So I kinda have to give them time."
He shot her a puppy look.
"I know I get it. But it kinda means i don't get to see my girlfriend as much."
"I know I'm sorry." She shot him a small smile before her face brightened with a thought.
"Come on!!"She grabbed his hand as she dragged him along the hall way.
He gave out a yelp before giving out a laugh, used to his girlfriend's antics.

She pulled him in a empty music room. He let her lead him up the stage stairs and up to the piano.
He watched her as she let go of his hands and started to play the piano.
She begun to sing a beautiful melody.
My heart stops when you look at me,
Just one touch and I believe
He watched her with a smile.

She stopped playing to turn and look at him.
"You kinda haven't said a word at all. I know I suck and all-" She was cut off by his lips on hers.
They pulled apart after a few seconds, his left hand held her tiny face.
"I don't know how I got so lucky." He got out breathing heavily.
She bit her lip, both their eyes were closed.
"Well uhm, first you rubbed this lamp and poof! I was here. So now you kinda have two wishes left-"She was cut off again but his lips on hers.
"If I have you, I don't need those two wishes."
"Matt, cheesy." She stuck her tongue out as he held her face.
He gave out a chuckle.
"Might be, but it's because of you. I loved the song. You're an amazing singer."
A blush graced her cheek.
"Thanks, but I don't know about amazing." She shot him a smile as she started to look down.
"Oh i know amazing and it's definitely you."
"Oh so look up amazing in the dictionary and bam! You'll find me there?"
"Oh well duh. Didn't you know that?"
"Never." Melanie and him stopped to smile at one another. His blue orbets sparkled at her.

*
"So Mel, you mind telling me when you got good at bowling?" Tom asked as he went forward to grab his ball.
Melanie stuck out her tongue at him in response. He shot her a smile and wink as he went forward and took his shot.

[Flashback]
"Matt, I suck. I can't do it."
"Yes you can. Come on it's easy. Back and forth, back and forth. Try it."
"I hate to use this, but that's what she said bro. And no I can't."She attempted to do it before throwing the ball and huffing as it went to the side instead of hitting the pins.
He watched it before rubbing the back of his head.
"Or maybe you do suck.."He got out as she shot him a sharp look.
"Matt!"
"Kidding!"He gave out a laugh as he raised his hands as if to surrender.
She gave out another huff as she folded her arms and faced the other way.

He went from behind her and put his arms around her waist.
"Matt, what are you-"
"Shhh. Now firstly, grab the ball."He put the ball infront of her as she went forward and put her hands to hold it. He put his hands over hers. He couldn't help but note how small they were compared to him, but also compared to anyone else he knew. He gave a small smile.
"Now, watch. I'm going to do this with you, and I'm not giving up til you get the perfect shot."
"We'll be here forever."She got out.
"Well I don't mind spending forever with you."She turned to look at him when he shot her a wink.
"Now focus. " She gave a nod as she spun back.
He swung the ball back and forth before they let the ball go.
Melanie gave out a scream in delight as she jumped up and down.
"We did it!"She yelled as she jumped up and gave him a hug.
"Yeah we did." He shot her a smile.

[End of Flashback]

"It's just kinda weird you don't suck anymore."Tom suddenly froze and shot her a suspicious look.
"Not getting private lessons are you?"
Melanie's eyes widened.
"Damn, you found out my secret plan. Yeah Thomas I did secret bowling lessons to beat you at bowling."
"Ha ha funny."He got back dryly.
Matt's words echoed in her head.
Can't say you suck anymore.