Status: Complete

Don't Forget

Nueve

His lips were on my neck and I knew he'd be leaving a mark. I involuntarily moaned as he nibbled just below my ear. That spot always drove me crazy. His hands rested on the button of my jeans and I made no move to stop him, not then. I let him slide them down my legs and reattach his lips to mine. I fumbled with his belt buckle and tossed it on the floor with the rest of our discarded clothing. he pulled his pants off quickly, barely leaving me for more than a second. His tongue infiltrated my mouth and he pressed his lower body into mine so I could feel his "friend" against my thigh. I groaned as he pulled his lips away from mine and left a trail of kisses on my neck, through the valley of my breasts, and down my stomach, stopping at the waistband of my underwear.

"David, stop," I said, sitting up suddenly.

Confusion swirled in those big grey eyes of his. He looked at me for a moment before pressing his lips gently to my cheek, lingering there for a moment.

"What did I do wrong?" he asked, making me feel guiltier than I already did.

"You didn't do anything wrong. You're perfect. I'm the one that messed up," I admitted.

"How so?" David asked curiously, leaning back into the pillows and pulling me with him.

"You're a really great guy. I never wanted to hurt you, I swear. I wanted to hurt him," I told him, resting my head on his bare chest.

"Kevin?" he asked, as if it were obvious.

"How'd you know?" I wondered.

"The way you are around him. I was hoping I was wrong," David said softly.

"I wish you were," I replied with a forlorn sigh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, running his fingers through my hair.

"I wish I could make myself like you. I wish I could make myself feel the way you feel about me. You're amazing, you know? I just told you I was using you and you're not even mad," I laughed, "You're cuddling with me."

"I've been there before. I know how you feel. It would be hypocritical of me to get mad," David explained.

"You're too nice for your own good," I mumbled.

"I'm so nice in fact, that I'm going to help you get Kevin," David declared.

"I don't even know if I want him anymore," I said truthfully.

"What do you want?" David asked, his hand slipping from my hair to the curve of my shoulder.

"I don't know," I replied, "I really don't know."

"Well then," he grinned deviously, "I have an idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
So mostly dialogue, but whatever. In case it wasn't clear, Kevynn hooked up with David because she was pissed at Kevin but she felt guilty so she told David she was using him. The next chapter shall be up shortly.

Also, go check out the journal entry I put up. I need you guys to help decide which story I should write next.

Ciao<3
Ell