Status: Complete

Don't Forget

Uno

Image Image Image Image

"Baby, hurry up," my mom, Casey, called up the stairs, "It's time to go."

My mom got a job transfer and now we're moving to Los Angeles. I hate New Jersey. I've hated it for three years because it feels empty without Kevin. And yet, I'm not looking forward to my new home. Even though I miss him like you wouldn't believe, I don't want to see him. I'd rather stay in New Jersey and feel empty than accidentally bump into him somewhere in LA. Definitely not looking forward to that.

"Now, Kev!" she yelled again.

She was getting angry so I decided I'd finally listen. I walked down the stairs at a snail's pace and made my way to the front door. Memories clung to my skin and flooded my mind. Like the time Kevin and I had tried to make cookies but ended up bricks instead. I smiled.

"Kevynn!" My mom hollered again, this time from inside her car.

I trudged across the front lawn and chuckled under my breath as I recalled Kevin falling face first into a mud puddle while chasing Cocoa, the Jonas family dog. With my hand on the door handle, I turned around and took one last glance at the place I used to call home. I climbed in the truck next to my mom and sighed softly. I would miss this place.

"Say goodbye to Jersey," Mom whispered and took a left out of the driveway.

I didn't say anything. I glanced down at my phone to see that I had 2 new text messages. One was from Nick, the other from Joe. Surprise, surprise, they were none from Kevin.

u @ the airport yet? - nicky

Call me when you land. I haven't seen you in person in forever. We should hang. - Joey

I sighed and decided to text Nick back first. Joe would be a little more complicated.

still in the car - kevy

I looked at Joe's text again and frowned. Hanging out with him would be fun, and parted of me wanted nothing more than to say yes, but they don't call themselves the Jonas Brothers for nothing. They're sort of a package deal. And Kevin was a part of the package I could do without.

i dont think thats a good idea. i'll call u tho - kevy
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, por favor.

Adios <3
Ell