Status: Finished. One-shot.

Such A Blur

Place Your Hand In Mine

“I love you.” He said, watching her elbow touch the pillow, her palm against her dark brown hair. He propped his head up to match hers.

She simply stared at him. No, ‘I love you’ back, nothing. She never spoke her feelings. She never spoke anything except to tell him he was wrong, as she did now.

“I’m not wrong,” he retorted. “I know my emotions.” She stood up, letting the sheet leave her body to show no clothes and hair covering half of her body. She threw up her shirt and caught it, then slid it over her body. He didn’t move, but watched her dress, with the stare of when he watched her undress. Her neck was covered in various marks made by his jaw. Her lipstick was smeared and her hair was unsightly, but she was painstakingly beautiful.

“It won’t be the same, you know,” he spoke. “I’ve said I love you, and you’ve said nothing.” She planted her hand on her hip, thought for a minute, then giggled innocently.

“I’m not looking for passion, darling. I’m looking for a good fuck.” He stood up and softly grabbed a hold of her wrist.

“Don’t leave,” he begged.

She giggled again. “I’ll leave when I wanna.” The door opened, then closed just as quickly.


The golden light gleamed against her eyelids, causing her to open them. Everything that was blurry and faded became clear.

Another fantasy.

Fate fell short this time
Smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna,
” she sang, closing her eyes again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't get it either. xD
Lyrics: Blink 182- Feeling This