Status: Updating very very slowly due to school.

Your Love Is a Lie

Chapter Four

~Friday night~

“You ready?” Nick asked.

“Yep,” I replied.

He was in my hotel room waiting for me so we walked out of my room and soon we were out of the hotel. I was right he took me to a five star restaurant which he made reservations for, and it was seafood too, my favorite. The table we are sitting at had a bouquet of roses and two candles one on each side.

“This is amazing Nick, I don’t deserve any of this,” I said.

“Why do you say that?” He asked.

“Well because I just don’t,” I replied as he took my hand.

“Becca, you deserve everything that I am doing for you tonight. Hell, if I could I would make you a necklace of every star in the sky,” He said.

I could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant every single word.

“Do you really mean that Nick?” I asked just to make sure.

He leaned over the table a little bit and kissed me another one of those passionate kisses of his.

“Does that answer your question?” He asked back.

“I don’t know I think I may need a little more convincing,” I said and smiled.

He got up and came over to my side of the table. He bent down caressed my cheek and kissed me long and passionately with a little bit of roughness and eagerness. He pulled away after about 3 minutes and I wished that he didn’t.

“Okay I’m definitely convinced now,” I said a little bit dazed.

He looked at me and chuckled.

“You’re an amazing kisser Nicholas Jerry Jonas,” I whispered into his ear.

“If I had the words to define how great of a kisser you are I would definitely use them,” He whispered back and I blushed.

We were pretty much done with dinner so he got out his wallet.

“No let me pay, it’s the least I could do.” I said.

“Ha, yeah right like I’m going to let you pay,” He said somewhat shocked.

“Please?” I asked using my puppy dog face.

“Nice try but no,” He replied firmly.

“Okay then excuse me for one moment,” I said and walked to the bathroom.

~Nick’s POV~

‘How could I be so lucky to have someone like her.’ I thought. ‘Oh my god is she an amazing kisser.’ My thoughts continued. I kept thinking things like this until she came back from the restroom.

~Becca’s POV~

I was in the bathroom trying to force myself to puke and on the third try everything finally came out. I was done so I flushed and just sat down and leaned against the toilet, and sighed. ‘Seafood is not the easiest thing to puke up.’ I thought as I got up and walked out of the stall, washed my hands and face. Before I went back I was sure to pop a few mints so that my breath didn’t smell like puke.

“Hey!” I said when I was back at the table and gave Nick a hug.

“You ready to go to the next surprise?” He asked.

“Sure lets go!” I replied.

The next place he took me to was this forest with a little pond and a huge hill that you could lie down and clearly see the stars. He laid down a blanket and we sat down and watched the sunrise. He sat down first and I sat in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Hello beautiful, how’s it goin? I hear it’s wonderful in Colorado.” He softly sang in my ear.

(A/N: I know the real lyrics are supposed to be I hear its wonderful in California but I changed it to fit the story.)

“You really are beautiful, ya know that?” He said and asked.

I just smiled and blushed. I couldn’t let my self esteem about me being fat show.

“You really are amazing, ya know that?” I replied.

We stayed there and watched the stars. Then at about nine or ten we started to head back to the hotel.

~At the hotel~

“I had a really amazing time tonight Nick.” I said while looking into his eyes.

“I was hoping you had a good time, I’m glad you enjoyed it, because I had a good time too.” He said kind of nervously.

He looked into my eyes and gave me the look, I loved and hated that look then about two seconds later he caressed my cheek and kissed me softly. It ended way too soon and I watched him walk back to his hotel room. I walked in mine, closed the door, slid down to where I was sitting and sighed.

‘He is amazing.’ I thought.

Then a scary thought came into my mind.

‘What if he’s the one?’ I thought.

The next morning we were off to the next city. So I washed my face and hands three times and got into my PJ’s and climbed into bed and went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought you guys deserved an update since it has been so long! I apologize for making you wait so long. My story was reported, so I may not be allowed to ask this but can you please at least warn me and tell me what is wrong with the story before you report me? Ya know, give me a chance to fix it? You guys are awesome!