Status: Updating very very slowly due to school.

Your Love Is a Lie

Chapter Six

~Chapter 6~

~Next day~

(Original POV)
The same thing happened as yesterday only it all changed at dinner, I went back to the bus to purge and it took me a while. I was done so I flushed and washed up. Just then I realized I forgot to turn the fan on so no one would hear me.

‘God I hope no one came in the bus and heard me. I walked out and what do ya know my worst nightmare became a reality. Joe was by the door.

“Becca are you sick?” He asked.

“No Joe I’m not sick,” I replied like it was nothing.

“Then why were you puking?” He asked.
“I just got nauseous; I think I got food poisoning,” I replied making up a lie.

“Ok.” He replied, but still suspicious.

“Look it was nothing okay? Just leave me alone!” I yelled at him.

He was shocked. He then left to go back to the restaurant. I followed him.

~At the restaurant~
(Joe’s POV)

“Guys I think there is something wrong with Becca,” I said when I got to the table.

“Why what happened?” Nick asked worriedly.

“Well she is really moody, she just yelled at me in the bus,” I replied.

“And she kind of threw up before that,” I added.

“She most likely has food poisoning and is on her time of the month,” Kevin said.

“Yeah I guess I shouldn’t be that worried about it,” I said.

“Yeah it’s probably nothing to worry about,” Kevin agreed.

~Next morning~
(Becca’s POV)

Once again I had a small bowl of cereal and afterwards I went to the bathroom and did the whole purging routine. This time I didn’t lock the door. After I was done I got up and felt a little dizzy and all of a sudden things started to go black.

(Nick’s POV)
“Hey Becca, you okay?” I asked through the door as I knocked.

No reply. I went to go see if everything was okay after I heard something fall in the bathroom.

“Beccaboo?” I asked again.

Once again no answer, I turned the door knob and it was open. I opened the door and what I saw scared me. She was on her back on the floor, passed out. She looked really pale. I looked in the toilet and there was puke in it.

‘If she had food poisoning it should have passed by now,’ I thought.

“Guys!” I yelled and everyone came running.

I picked Becca up bridal style.

“I think we need to get her to a hospital.” I suggested.

~At the hospital~

We took her to the emergency room and the doctors then took her back to a room. We all were waiting in the waiting room seeing as none of us knew what to do when the doctor came out.

“Is there any immediate family members here?” The Doctor asked.

“Um yes, I’m her mother.” My Mom said.

She was right. My Mom was probably the closest thing to being Becca’s mom at the moment.

“Well as of right now, your daughter is still unconscious. We still don’t know enough information to know what’s wrong with her quite yet. But any of you are welcome to visit her,” the Doctor said to my mother.

“Ok thank you so much,” Said my Mother.

“Nick, since you’re probably the closest to her you can visit her first,” My Mom told me.

“Thanks mom,” I said and kissed her on the cheek.

I went into Becca’s room and there she was. She looked so pale. I pulled a chair next to her bed and held her hand in mine. I just sat there holding her hand and looking at her waiting for her to wake up. After an hour or two I decided to let everyone else see her. So I went back to the waiting room. After everyone saw her I went back and stayed with her for a while longer. After an hour or two I fell asleep to the beeping of her heart monitor. In the morning I woke up to the sound of her heart monitor and she was still unconscious. I sighed and got up and waited in the waiting room with everyone else until the nurses and doctors were done taking more tests. After about two hours the Doctor came back out.

“I think we have finally figured out what is wrong with her. But I would like to tell you what we have found out in her room for patient confidentiality,” He said.

“Okay,” We all replied as we headed to her room.

“Well I have a few questions to ask you all before we make a final diagnosis,” He said.

“Okay ask away,” We all replied.

“Okay, have anyone of you noticed any changes in her behavior?” He asked.

“Well just a few nights ago she yelled at me when I was trying to find out if she was sick or not, but we just figured it was her time of the month,” Joe answered.

“What made you come to a conclusion that she was sick?” The doctor asked.

“Well I heard her throwing up in the tour bus,” He replied.

“Okay, have anyone of you noticed any weird eating habits like going to the restroom after eating or being a little distant?” The doctor asked.

“Well she does tend to go to the bathroom after eating,” Joe once again answered.

“Okay that is all the questions I have let me and the other doctors have 30 minutes to look this over then we will have a final decision,” He said.

Thirty minutes later he came back.

“Well we came up with a final diagnosis…” The doctor said.

“And?” We all asked.

“I’m sorry to inform you of this but she is bulimic and anorexic,” He stated flatly.

“What?!” We all said surprised.

“She is in a temporary coma because of the weight loss and we have her on a feeding tube to try and gain some of the weight back. I’ll leave you all alone with her,” The doctor added.

I was speechless. Totally and completely speechless.

“We will leave you alone with her, Nick,” Joe said and patted me on the back.

I just nodded to show him I heard him. I walked over to her bed and sat on the chair everyone has been sitting on. Then it hit me, and I started crying.

‘Why? You’re perfect,’ I thought to myself.

I then put my head down and said a silent prayer. I held her hand and looked at her that’s when I couldn’t take it.

‘What happens if she doesn’t wake up?’ I thought.

I left the room and let everyone else see her I didn’t talk for the rest of the night. I fell asleep at the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, judging by my last update it seems like you guys are getting bored with this story. So please let me know if I should continue with this or not.