Sequel: Where Did We Go Wrong
Status: Completed. Everyone check out the sequel "Where Did We Go Wrong"!

I've Been Waiting for You to Make Your Move

Chapter 16

The dreams haven’t stopped, not like I’d hoped. They kept getting stranger and stranger. I felt like I kept running into Fred now everywhere I went. I hadn’t gotten a bit of sleep the past week. I’m a grumpy, confused, wreck. These dreams have to mean something, but what.

“What was the homework for potions again?” I asked.

“To write a five page essay on…wait potions is your favorite class and you’re telling me you weren’t paying attention?” Jasmine was shocked.

I sighed, “It’s not my fault, really. I’ve had a lot on my mind, I mean a lot. Plus I haven’t been getting enough sleep lately, it’s dreadful.”

“You can tell me what’s going on, if you’d like.” She offered.

I figured I might as well tell her, “Okay so I’ve been having wicked messed up dreams lately. You know those dreams you have where you think they really happen or there’s something behind them?”

“Yeah,” Jasmine sounded curious.

“Well, for the past week I’ve been having dreams about…Fred. I don’t know why, but he always acts like we’re a couple and I’m cheating on Draco with him. It’s so bizarre and I can’t stop thinking about it. Then every time I see him it’s complete awkwardness.”

She was silent for a moment, “You don’t like Fred like that…do you?”

“No, of course not.” I answered, there was nothing wrong with him but he’s just not my type.

“Well then that’s kind of…strange. I’ve never had a dream be that consistent of one person.”

“I haven’t until now. I just want it to stop. It’s throwing everything off balance.” I sighed.

When it hit lunch time I escorted myself to the Great Hall alone. When I walked over to the Slytherin table everyone was staring at me, giving me dirty looks or whispering things about me. What did I do now….I sat next to Draco and he wouldn’t do so much as look my way.

“Draco, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

He sneered, “Why don’t you dream up the reason.”

“…What do you mean?” I was getting worried now.

“Everyone’s heard about your little Weasley dreams. How you say his name throughout the night and how you act like a moron when you seen him.” He said, angrily.

“Whoa whoa whoa, who might I ask has cared to share this information with everyone? And for your information I can’t help my dreams and they mean nothing to me.”

“I didn’t want to believe it when Pansy told me, but Millicent said so too.” He sneered.

“Are you mad? Why would you ever believe Pansy about anything? I didn’t tell you about my dreams because I didn’t think they meant anything. They don’t mean anything.” I was
furious, I got up and left the Great Hall.

“Renae wait,” I heard footsteps running up to me.

I turned around to see Daphne, “I’m sorry about what Pansy did to you. I had nothing to do with it. She had no right to be that cruel.”

“You’re sorry she started a rumor about me?” Why would she ever care.

“You didn’t hear? Pansy put a spell on you, she’s the one making you dream of Fred, she wanted you to question being with Draco and hopefully it would overwhelm you.”

I’d never felt this much rage before, “If I didn’t want more detention then I’m already getting this weekend, I’d beat the crap out of her.”

I stomped off and found myself in front of the passage way to Dumbledore’s office. I needed somewhere no one could bother me right now and I had a question to ask.

“Hello Renae, what’s brought you here?” He asked.

“Grampa, isn’t there some sort of punishment for tampering with someone’s dreams?” I asked.

“Invading other’s minds is one thing, using that type of magic would certainly earn someone two weeks detention. Why do you ask?”

I sighed, “Uh, Pansy has been messing with my dreams for the past week. I just found out, Daphne told me. If I didn’t already have detention I’d have punished her myself.”

“Now Renae, that’s not the way to be. Those who do such things won’t get much of anywhere. It is after all having tolerance with others that lets us live peacefully at times.”

He always did word things that would somehow put me in a better mood and change my perspective on things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, filler for now.

Comment please (: