Status: Frozen.

Crying Skies, Lonely Nights

Following an old promise he made, D went to live in an orphanage and has thrown his emotions away, becoming a cold boy. Tired of waiting, D runs away and his past starts to be revealed. Suffering from phsycological problems, he has to take hard choices. As his past starts to surface, the tragedies in his life start to tie to each other, constructing a web of murders,betrayal and family conflicts. Now, the present ties itself to the past and the future lies on who D believes, among his problematic family and acquantainces. Who is right?
  1. Prologue-Knocking on Hell's door
    A nightmare makes D slightly let his emotions out, and reveals a bit about his past.
  2. Chapter 1- And the rain left off
    D shows more clues to his past in this chapter, which is the last one before flashbacks start.
  3. Chapter 2- Heads will roll on the floor
    D's memories start with a tragic accident in this chapter.
  4. Chapter 3-Panic Switch
    D's past is slowly being told in his point of view, showing a bit of his personality, as he struggles to save two lives:His and his mother's.
  5. Chapter 4-The Moon is watching
    Some more reflexion, D lets out a bit of himself again in this chapter,as he describes his past and hints as to his future.
  6. Chapter 5-Envy
    More crucial characters are introduced in this chapter,which follows D´s memories.
  7. Chapter 6- Sinners, not winners
    More reflexion and an overview of D's beliefs, as well as an glimpse of what happened to him.