Status: Co-author around-ish and computer dead. Trying to reformat. Not going too well, lost everything. :(

Power Against Resistance

*****************

Sage Hartwell

WAS a normal teenager. Shopped, hated school, loved hanging out with friends.

That was her life.

Until...

Mike Carden of the Dandies kidnaps her.

Brendon is sent to make sure she is ok but ends up falling in love with her.

He ends up getting her away from William and is now stuck

He won’t kill her

He loves her to much.

So he helps her home

Now he can’t stay away.

He won’t stay away from her.

But he has to choose.

His life as a Dandie where he is next to the leader….

Or his love where he just has her….

My co-author that helped me start this story. Who you may ask? Well, that’s with a user on Quizilla that goes by: AvianaD

She messaged me and asked if we could do a story together. Of course me being a total bitch and said, “Psh! Yeah right.” Not very nice of me… Then I decided, “Sure! Why not?” So long story short we’re working together.

Sage is her character but banners, banners from friends, half of this writing and most ideas are MINE! She's afraid of not getting credit for her character and Im making sure I'm getting any for mine.

UPDATE 7/18/10: I have no idea where my co-author has gone. Something came up and I can’t get a hold of her. I don’t know if its life or she just doesn’t want to write. So I will be carrying on this story as a SOLO project until further notice. I hope she contacts me soon. I’ve been waiting for her since March. I’m sure she’s just busy but our readers can’t wait any longer. Thank you –Alpha Vengeance Disaster or Jess if you prefer.

UPDATE 8/17/10: Co author back...ish. We'll see what happens.

UPDATE 2/13/11: Still not cowriter. She hasn't had any activity towards me in three months. Sorry guys.