Status: Co-author around-ish and computer dead. Trying to reformat. Not going too well, lost everything. :(

Power Against Resistance

11. Game Plan

**********************
Sage shifted considerably closer to Brendon's chest when a bad dream took over her startled by the night's mind. Brendon had already known it was coming(since Sage was branded to him, he could "see" everything she was thinking, and the same thing for her as far as his thoughts went) but he didn't move for great fear of waking up Sage as she slept soundly. She needs her sleep, especially after tonight's events. Being awake would be bad, indeed.

Once again, that thought of how he and the hunters would keep Sage safe from William crept into his mind like a silent hungry, ferocious tiger stalking his small, un-knowing prey.

Brendon knew for a fact that William had Dandies stationed everywhere; and that it would be very hard to keep Sage safe, and that maybe they would try kidnapping her next. But he didn't thinking that would happen. It was very very very unlikely, or so he thought.

Meanwhile, William Beckett(who was mostly listening to what little ideas there were), Ryan Ross, and Mike Carden were sitting together at the mansion, thinking of how to get Sage. Will still had it in his head that getting this girl would solve their problems. One less person that could spill their secret that should remain a secret for eternity.

Their minds had been ever so silent at that thought, until Ryan came up with the idea that all of them had wanted to say but had been unable to because they just couldn't place it.

"Why don’t we just sneak in and kidnap her?"

"Are you stupid, Ross?!"

Mike piped in for the first time that night. "From what the others are saying, she's not at her normal place as we thought. It’s completely empty of anything. That means they've moved her. Moved her to somewhere we have absolutely no knowledge about."

William shifted uncomfortably his position in his chair, "Has any intelligence found where she is? Any at all?"

Ryan and Mike shook their heads in feigned unison. "No, surprisingly,"

Mike said, his voice rising in tone. “You think we would have by now considering how many Dandies we have throughout the city!"

"Calm down now. There's got to be one of us ether it be in this room or out who knows this girl's whereabouts!" said William, still in the middle of thinking type look on his face.

Suddenly, without warning, the sound of ten came into the mansion and there was a knock at the door of the room that sort of served as a "Conference" room if you would call it that.

A tall, blond haired Dandie came into the room, and whispered something into William's ear. William got a surprised look on his face. "Nice job. Go outside until I tell you otherwise. Thank you."

He said simply and in civil tongue as the blond Dandie left the room. A victorious look came onto the leader's pale colored face. "We've got her in our sights."

A look of great and utter triumph came across the look of the great 3 Dandies. "Watch your back Brendon. We're coming for your little human girl."
*************
♠ ♠ ♠
**************
AvianaD: So sorry for the wait for this chapter. I have had real life priorities that have taken over. But I am back to updating! Here's the chapter! I want something good to happen soon because of the wait you guys where put through, so yurr!

Me: Hey guys, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Have fun be safe. Worry for the wait guys. Updates soon!
**********************