Status: Co-author around-ish and computer dead. Trying to reformat. Not going too well, lost everything. :(

Power Against Resistance

06. Call For Help.

**********************
Sage’s POV

I spoke softly against his finger, “But.”

His lips pushed out slightly, “Shhh.”

His finger slid down my lips and over my chin to my neck. He let his hand fall and he came a little closer. I backed slightly and he smirked in a seductive way. My cheeks flushed and I looked away from him. His finger forced my head so I could look at him.

He searched my eyes, “You’re hiding something.”

I bit my lip, “I saw someone at my window last night.”

“Saw?”

“I’m pretty sure I saw.”

“Pretty sure or definitely?”

“I saw him.”

“Him?” His voice was concerned, “What did he looked like?”

“Tall, pale, chestnut color hair….”

He cut me off, “William…”

My eyes went wide and he placed his hands on my shoulders, “He can’t come in unless you invite him in. You’re safe.”

“I don’t feel safe.”

“You are…here let me go talk to the hunters.”

“Brendon…”

“You’ll be fine.”

“But…”

His lips pressed against my own lightly and he spoke softly across my lips, “I promise.”

“Don’t keep a promise you can’t keep!”

He pulled away, “I never break a promise.”

******************
Patrick’s POV

“oww…owwie! Open the door damn it!”

“Yea yea…”

I opened it and someone forced past me. I closed it and the figure took off the dark material covering them. It was Brendon Urie. He patted his arm till the flame stopped. I laughed at him.

“Shut the f*ck up! It f*cking hurts being burned!”

“Why are you here?”

I was still trying to cover my laugh. He was healing now and he looked at me. He had a serious face and I calmed down. I returned the face and he spoke softly, “I need help.”

“Ok…for what?”

“To save someone. From Beckett. I don’t want him hurting them.”

I smirked, “Aww the bad vampire has feelings for someone.”

He glared, “Shut it! I seriously need help.”

I nodded, “Ok with what?”

“Beckett wants to turn her. I need help protecting her.”

I shrugged, “Well, Pete’s always looking for chances to attack William.”

“Well, I’ll know where he’ll be tonight and Pete can have a ball.”

“Alright…give me all the info you can. Every detail. I want to be able to give Pete the information he needs.”

*****************************************
Sage’s POV

I was reading in my living room. God I was scared. I didn’t want to get turned. I had a life. Maybe not a good one but it was mine. It was something. God damn it! Brendon hurry and come back.

I touched my lips where he kissed and I blushed.

“Come on now! He probably doesn’t even like you!”

I sighed to myself and looked at my clock. I still had a few hours before nightfall. Is that when William would come? I felt my palms sweet. What can I do? How can I protect myself?

Brendon hurry.
****************
♠ ♠ ♠
*****************************
God guys! I’m so sorry. I really am.
Written by Moi:
Please rate.(Quizilla)
Mibba: Please comment and subscribe!
Thanks for reading
**********************