It's Pretty Hard to Beat the King

Soaked In Blood

*7 years ago*

The murderer stood over Lily.
"Don't you ever lay your hands on my kids!" Lily screamed as the masked murderer stabbed her in her heart.
"You are going to regret ever doing that," Yelled Mike, as he tackled the masked murderer.
"Really now? I've killed 11, no, make that 12 people now," laughed the masked murderer.
The murderer shook Mike off his back. Mike landed head first, next to his beloved Lily.
Where the murder slowly stabbed Mike. He then gutted them of internal organs and removed their heads.

*
The kids were outside of their house. They ran as fast as they could to their neighbor's house only to find that they were to also killed.The bodies were in the kitchen. They were gutted. Decapitated. Their heads were missing. Blood was everywhere.
"Tim, oh shit. Holy fuck!" Brody screamed at the sight, of the gruesome scene.
"Let's go!" Tim order.

They were again running to another neighbor's house. They were in luck.Two survivors. James and Emily. Brother and sister.

"James! Emily! Run your mother fuckin' asses!" shouted Tim as they ran to another neighbor's house.

They had luck on their side. No one was hurt.
"Maria! Anyone! are you home?" screamed Brody.
"What the bloody Mary is going on?" Maria asked.
"Ther-r-re's a m-m-murderer!!" stutter James.