It's Pretty Hard to Beat the King

Only To Be Sterilized

*Present times*

Everyone remembers those Saylor Lake Murders. Everyone knows that the killer is still on the loose. Everyone knows that the only survivors were those 4 kids.The masked murderer killed everyone in the town.

No one is safe. But Brody, Tim, James, and Emily, will change that. By change that, I mean will advenge everyone's death.

You'd think the killer would finish off them. Not likely. You see, Brody and Tim are twins, with abnormal strenght. Nothing like superman. All the teenagers, as you should call them, since they are around 17 years old. All Seriors. All ready for the big day when they come face to face with the killer.

***

Brody's POV

Emily and James can running to me and Tim as we tried to eat our lunch. Emily was holding a newspaper.
"He's back!" screamed Emily. As she shoved the newspaper under Tim's nose.
"Who's back?" I asked as the thought of my mum's screaming.
"The murderer," quietly said James. James doesn't usually talk. But then again, neither do I.
"No way."
"Yeah, he's murder about 3 more people." Tim said as he passed me the newspaper,
"That bastard," said James.
The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. Also meant that we could skip the rest of the day.

***

"We have work to do," I said, as i sat in front of my laptop.
"We need to catch this son of a bitch before he kills again," Tim said as he polished his guns.
"When we do catch this son of a bitch, are we gonna torture him?" asked James.
"Yes," We all answer in unison.
"Good, that bastard is gonna regret breathing." James said.