Status: Active

I'm Not a Princess, This Ain't a Fairytale

This story is a Kevin Jonas fan-fiction story. Kevin falls in love with a country girl named Cati (pronounced Katie) and she refuses to get close to him.

Cati Spencer is your average 19 year old. She loves horses and the country. Her best friend is Taylor Swift and her sister Leslie Spencer. She loved her brother before something really bad happened but I will let you read the story to find out. She looks like Sara Paxton.

Leslie Spencer is Cati's 15 year old little sister. She is a country girl just like Cati but she has school still. Since the story is mainly told in Cati and Kevin's point of view, you don't get to see her school life and friends. She looks like Dakota Fanning.

Luke Spencer is Cati's younger brother and Leslie's twin. He is just mostly talked about because of what happened. He looks like Luke Benward.

Kevin Jonas everyone should know. He likes playing guitar. He falls in love with Cati even though she isn't always nice to him.

Joe Jonas is Kevin's little brother and everyone should know him too. You don't see his love life in the story.

Nick Jonas is Kevin and Joe's little brother and you should know him also. Again you don't see his love life and there is no romantic feelings between him and Leslie at all.

Taylor Swift everyone should know. She is mainly talked because she is on tour and can't come visit.

Mrs. Spencer is an average country mom. She is 8 months pregnant with her 4th child and is someone anyone can go to for anything. She looks like Piper Perabo.

Mr. Spencer is your usual country dad. He is a hard worker and is always willing to lend a hand to the neighbors. He cares a lot about his family. He looks like John Corbett.

Everyone should know Frankie Jonas, Mr. and Mrs. Jonas.

The story takes place in the small town of Beach Grove, Kentucky.

Title credit: White Horse by Taylor Swift

I hope you all enjoy the story and I would love comments!!

~Emmi Love~