Pray For Villains

The Broken Road

Bitter Blood on the blood-stained highway
We're brothers in arms 'til we get it right
You're gonna want it your way
It's gonna be done now
Don't take it too far, gonna get it right
Move on from the past
Agree to disagree


"You Again Huh?"It Seems Time Doesn't Affect Him At All.He's Every Bit As Arrogant & Naive As I Remember.It's A Shame To See His Life To come To Such A Tragic End.

Time Seems To Stand Still As We Stared At Each Other With Eyes Of Hatred.It Felt Good To Know That After All This Time I'll Finally Be Getting The Revenge I've Always Wanted.How Can I Put The Past Behind Me When All He's Ever Done Is Ruin My Life And Taunt Me?

Am I not my brother's keeper?
All is what it seems to be
I'm A strong rival
A bitter enemy
Best friend
Till the end
The man you wish to be


I Am Every Bit As Strong & Intelligent As He Is.Where His Flaws Start Where Mine End.

"I Always Knew You Would Never Be Good.You Are Not Good."I Smiled Wickedly As We Started Encircling Eachother.Savoring The Frigid Tension That Sparked From Every Pore In Our Bodies.

"You Don't Know How Right You Are"I Lunged For Him,Completely Catching Him Off Guard.We Fought Against Each Other,Struggling For Survival.

Only One Of Us Will Walk Out Of This Alive.

I Took This As My Opportunity To Fish Out The Dagger I Had Specially Prepared For This Moment.I Watched As He Struggled To Retain Conciousness.

"Time To Die Dear Brother"I Raised The Dagger High Above My Head And Lunged With All The Strength I Could Muster,Piercing Through His Chest Completely.

"So Long,Brother"I Walked Out Of The Alley And Into The Darkness Of The Night.

Bless the broken road
As we limp back home
You get off on the sound
Of everything coming down, so down
Walk down the broken road
♠ ♠ ♠
The END!:]
:3
Check Out My Other Stories!!:]
DANKE FOR READING!!:]
Song:Pray For Villains By DevilDriver
>:)