Status: *sigh*.....I'm a HORRIBLE typist, so I won't be updating very frequently....

Yoru to Akatsuki

Prolouge

“Yo, Haruhi! Haruki!! C’mere!!!” Fuyuki called over to his classmates. It the 1st day of their senior school year, and everyone was excited. Fuyuki grabbed Haruhi’s sleeve, shaking it for his attention, “C’mon, seriously, we gotta go!!!”
“What’d you want?!” Haruki snapped, pulling Haruhi out of Fuyuki’s grasp.
“Don‘t you wanna check out the freshmen? We’ve NEVER gone on dates before, even though we’re almost 18!!!” Fuyuki preached, dragging the twins by their neckties, “Besides, all the girls our age are ugly!!!” A few girls discontinued their chatter in order to glare at the boys as they left the classroom.
“You should think before you speak, you know…” Haruhi sighed, allowing Fuyuki to drag him to the front doors of the school.
The boys stood by the entrance, glancing at all the nervous freshman faces, making comments such as; “She’s cute” and “aw, she’s taken…” The faces all disappeared into their school as they sighed deeply.
“Practically no luck…” Fuyuki groaned, Haruki grunting in response.
“Actually, this may be a blessing in disguise,” Haruhi reasoned, “because, knowing you and what you’d do, if you HAD found a girl, than it’d be illegal.”
“Haruhi, don’t think so lowly of ME,” Haruki sneered, “Although, you have a point.” The boys stepped back into the building, the twins turning right, Fuyuki going the opposite way.
“Hey, better luck in college next year,” Fuyuki called over, flashing his canine teeth. Haruki and Haruhi smiled at him and continued on their way to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
*yawn* the story BARELY started, but I still hate typing.........