Status: *sigh*.....I'm a HORRIBLE typist, so I won't be updating very frequently....

Yoru to Akatsuki

Lin's accident

When Haruhi and Haruki were headed home after a very long and boring day of school, Haruhi stopped abruptly. There was a small crowd in an alley right next to where Haruhi stopped.
“What the--? Haruhi?!” Haruki followed his brother’s gaze to stare at the crowd; the guys in the alley where wearing their school uniform, their backs to the twins.
“He’s kinda cute,” one of the boys sneered.
“The blood brings out his eyes,” another added.
“He’s soft…cutting him is no problem!!!” a third laughed evilly. Haruhi rushed towards the bullies.
“Haruhi—They aren’t worth it!!!” Haruki called, following his brother with slight hesitation. Haruhi grabbed one of the bully’s shoulders. Haruki sighed deeply, and, following his brother’s example, squeezed the shoulder of another bully. Haruhi gave the boys a piercing death glare which could freeze even the sun over with ice. The crowd disbanded at the speed of light with fear, dropping several bloody knives on the scene. In the middle of the fray was the crowd’s victim, tattered, and, quite literally, painted red in his own blood. His breathing was heavy, and he seemed badly wounded. Haruhi gasped, lifting the bloody heap onto his lap.
“Are you alright?!” Haruhi cried in alarm, lightly shaking the limp body.
“Idiot…he’s probably unconscious,” Haruki sighed, rummaging through the boy’s bag.
“WHAT’RE YOU DOING?!” Haruhi scolded, “THAT’S NOT YOURS!!!”
“Yeah, yeah…I’m looking for his student ID,” Haruki informed Haruhi, “He’s a freshman…we saw him this morning. His name…is Lin. Lin Shouka…”
“That’s a cute name…his address?” Haruhi asked, stripping Lin of the top half of his uniform.
“Ugh, don’t remove his clothes, he could get infected…27 Nico Road,” Haruki answered.
“Thanks. Don’t worry, I’ll use the picnic blanket from lunch to carry him,” Haruhi smiled. Haruki stuffed Lin’s bloody uniform into his bag as Haruhi wrapped Lin in the picnic blanket. Haruhi lifted Lin in his arms, running full-speed to Nico Road, Haruki trailing close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah~ feels good to put this online finally~!!! PLEASE rate and comment!!!!