Status: On hiatus indefinitely.

This Night, Walk The Dead

She's Finally Got Her Wish

[Frank]
"What does it matter now? She's dying here! Rayne, do something!" I begged him.

Rayne looked down on me with an expression of... nothing at all. He could be staring at a wall for all that he seemed to care.

"Don't you care about her at all?" I asked.

Suddenly, Rayne's expression changed. A deep scowl attaches itself to his face.

"Of course I care about her, but that's not the point! If she had cared about me she wouldn't have run away. What you don't get is that she's been trying to kill herself for years, and now, thanks to you, she's finally got her wish. So if you don't mind, I'm going to leave now, and I'll take her with me."

With that, he walks briskly out into the early morning light, and lifts Evelyn in the classic bride-and-groom position and walks back into the shade.

"Goodbye Frank. It was... nice meeting you, I suppose. I don't think I'll see you again."

I was left, dripping, on the banks of the river. A pair of joggers ran past, casting me weird glances. Probably think I've dumped a body in the river. Wouldn't be the first time.
For this river.
Not me


[Rayne]

Evelyn lay on the broken table, looking every bit like that Snow White from the fairy-tales.

I could let her die. Simple. Quick. Clean.
Wouldn't even require any effort.
I'd just have to sit here and...
watch her die.


I would like to think that I'm not such a cruel person.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter back in a long time.
Sorry about the wait, for anybody who still reads.

THERES MORE!
Chapters, that is.
in my head.