Status: On hiatus indefinitely.

This Night, Walk The Dead

You Chose Me As Your Mistake

[Elena]
"Rayne you're such a…a…" I couldn't think of the right word to describe him right now.
"What's the matter?" he chuckled. "Can't think of a fancy German word to use?"
"Can't think of an English word either. Just get over your damn ego. Did you have to do that?" I yelled at him
"Do what?" he asked innocently
"Creep out Frank. He was a nice guy."
"And just because he’s a nice guy, he's allowed to come into the shop?"
"He helped me out okay! You brought me here, why aren't I allowed to do the same?"
"As I do recall, you didn't like the fact I brought you here. And guessing by what you were trying to do tonight, I'd say you still don't!" he yelled back at me.
"Why should I? And why do you care what I do? Last week you told me that you didn't care what I did with my life! But it's not like you can say that to me, you were the one who ruined my life! If I hadn’t met you, none of this would have happened, and I could do what I wanted!"
I stood up to face him, although I'm not sure what my next move was going to be.
"You wrecked my life, Rayne. Why should I have all eternity to pay for one mistake?" I said softly.
"Because you choose me as your mistake darling." He replied, then pulled me to him, pressing his lips against mine and smothering any further response.