Status: On hiatus indefinitely.

This Night, Walk The Dead

Saying That Will Get You Nowhere

"Was mascht du?" Evie yelled [what are you doing?]
"Geben helfen! Ich verstehe nicht, ich denken du mogen ihn!" Rayne yelled back. [Giving help! I thought you liked him!]
"Klar, aber du sagen abfahren ihn allein!" [sure, but you said leave him alone!]
"Dein punkt?" [your point?]
"Ich will dich nie mehr wiedersehen." [I never want to see you again]
"Sagen das fuhrt zu nichts." [Saying that will get you nowhere.]
Watching these two argue in a foreign language is fun and all, but I have a feeling this is private. What to say….?
"Uh guys? Sorry to interrupt, but if this doesn’t concern me, can I go?"
Evie and Rayne turned around and glared at me.
Okay, obviously not that.
"Just wait Frank." Evie said coldly.
ouch.

[Evie]
God, why must Rayne be such an ass? I want to be able to talk to Frank, he tells me no, yet he goes and shifts him from one side of the city to the other, but it doesn’t count?
"I'm going now Evie, I have pressing matters that need to be taken care of." Rayne bent down and whispered in my ear.
Damn him. And damn his tall-ness.
"I will get you for this Rayne." I told him
"Oh, I'm looking forward to it. Seems this was worth it." He smirked and walked away.
"Great to know I'm now referred to as 'this'" muttered Frank.
I turned away from Frank and watched Rayne walk away, his long pinstriped jacket-tails unmoved by the wind.

[Frank]
Evie stood watching Rayne leave, while I sat on the damp park bench, with my head in my hands.
"Please just let this be some weird dream, that when I wake up, I will totally forget. Pleeeease."
I hit my hands against my head, with my eyes squeezed shut.
"Fine." I heard Evie say, and I looked up to see her pull the pack of cards from her pocket.
Then it all went dark.