Status: Active. :D

What Happens In The Clubhouse, Stays In The Clubhouse

2/?

Trace’s POV:

Well, I kissed a guy for the first time in my life today. I don’t really know how I feel. My girlfriend, Kelsey, dumped me, so maybe that’s a sign that I should be gay. I don’t know.

“Hamburger or hot dog?” Mitchell asks me, harshly. I shrug.

“Hamburger, I guess.” I mumble.

I mean, it’s not like it was some creepy guy; it was Mason. My best friend. So, I still don’t know if it’s weird or not. Oh, well there was that one small blow job, but other than that, we just kissed. I sniff the air and smell really good hamburgers cooking. I’m sitting in a chair, in Mason’s back yard, with a cup of lemonade in my hand. Seems like the Musso’s always have lemonade. They should try something different, like, Pepsi. Mmm, Pepsi.

“Trace. Where are you sleeping?”

Ah, that voice. Mason. I smile at him and he blushes. Did I just make Mason Musso blush? Ha, I did, didn’t I?

“Where do you think I’m gonna sleep, the couch? Not gonna happen.” I tell him, sarcastically. He chuckles.

“Just kidding, I was thinking we could sleep in the clubhouse?” It came out as a question, as if I was asking his permission. Ha. I don’t need permission here; it’s like my second home! Mason nods, and sits in the plastic chair across from me and leans back in it, putting his feet on the round glass patio table. I make a ‘tsk tsk’ noise, and push his feet off the table, causing him to fall back in his chair.

“Mason! Oh my God, I’m sorry!” I yell, laughing, helping him up off the ground. He glares at me and then ends up laughing as well. We stare in each other’s eyes for a little bit (sounds so corny, I know), then we hear Miley yell at us.

“Dinner is done, guys!” I turn my head towards the sliding doors on Mason’s house, and see Miley waving at us, a huge smile taking over her face. I laugh, and walk over to the doors. My sister opens them, then hands me a plate of cheeseburgers, pickles, and a pitcher of lemonade (of course). I manage to get it all over to the table in the back yard, without spilling or dropping anything. Mason follows me with a plate of hot dogs, a fruit salad, napkins, plates, and silverware. Miley and Mitchell come out, holding hands, Miley holding the cups we forgot to bring out. They sit down on one side of the table, and Mason and I sit down on the other side.

I grab a cup and pour some lemonade in it for Mason. I set it in front of him and continue getting my dinner.

“Why thank you!” Mason exclaims. He reaches over and hugs me, and I smile. I have a cheeseburger, three pickles, a cup of lemonade, and some fruit salad on my plate now. I look up at my sister, and she’s grinning at me. I look next to her at Mitchell, and he’s glaring at Mason. I frown and look down at my food. Suddenly, I’m not hungry anymore…

“Um, excuse me.” I say, and walk into the Musso house. I close the doors behind me, and walk into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. Why is Mitchell mad at Mason? I don’t want to affect their relationship as brothers. That would kill me.

“Knock knock, can I come in?”

I look to my right and Miley is leaning on the bathroom door. I nod and she walks in, closing the door behind her. She looks at me and smiles. I frown and look down.

“Am I disappointing to you, Miles?” I ask her.

“Hell no! You’re the best brother in the world, Trace! Don’t doubt that for a second.” she replies.

“No. I mean, like, were you disappointed in me when you saw me kissing Mason?”

She hesitates for a second, then answers abruptly.

“Wait, did you like it?” She sounded very happy. Ha. I nod my head at her and she smiles wider.

“Then no. I wasn’t disappointed. If that’s what floats your boat, then go for it. Mason’s cute. Treat him nice, ‘k?” she says. I nod and give her a hug. She licks my ear, and I groan and back out of the hug. She giggles and grabs my hand. We walk out of the bathroom and back outside.

“Holy Shit…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. A cliffhanger!! XD Ah, I love cliffhangers.. Don;t worry, chapter 3 should be out sometime very soon. :)