Fate Is Leading The Way

This Right Here Is How I Feel

Image

Nick's P.O.V.

I laid in the hotel bed staring up at the ceiling. Thoughts of the night before flashing through my mind. The way Hannah moaned my name and the way her body felt against mine. I could still feel her hands as they ran down my back, and the way her body fit against mine. I closed my eyes as I tried to remember everything about last night. I sighed a smile on my face as I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked at my phone, the background a picture of Fate and Hannah, I thought of calling Hannah. I knew she probably wouldn't answer, she already told me we'd talk later, but I needed to hear her voice. I dialed her number my thumb hovering over the green talk button, but I hesitated too long. I put my phone down and laid back down.

"Fuck." I mumbled closing my eyes once again.

Everything would be easier if Hannah stopped being so damn stubborn. If she would just give me one more chance we could be a happy family. If only I there was a way for me to prove to her she should be with me. I've tried singing to her, that obviously didn't work. I tried being sweet to her, again that obviously didn't work. I even tried to be a good father to Fate. Nothing is working. A light knock on my door distracted me from my thoughts. I quickly walked to the door and opened it. My parents stood out side of the door.

"Its time to go." My dad said.

I nodded my head and followed them to the elevator. I leaned against the wall of the elevator as it descended.

"You know Hannah and Fate were here." My mom said glancing at me.

"Really?" I asked surprised. "I didn't know that."

"Yes. They left an hour ago with Joe and Kevin." My mom said.

I looked down at my shoes as I thought some more about Hannah. Maybe if I just try to be her friend I can gain her trust. That's all I can do i guess is be her friend and be Fate's father.

"Have you noticed how close Joe is to Hannah and Fate?" My mom asked.

i looked up at her, her eyes were looking at me like this was some sort of hint.

"No." I replied looking ta my dad. He was looking at his phone, but I could tell he was listening.

"Nick when we get to Hannah's house don't be surprised if they seem a little close." My mom said slowly, deliberately leaving something out.

"Whats going on?" I asked a little scared to hear the answer.

"Joe and Hannah are dating."

That one sentence ended my world. I shut down and stared at my feet, I could hear my mom trying to say comforting words but I couldn't hear anything. I can't be her friend, she obviously doesn't want to be with me, and now my brother is taking over my roll as Fate's father. I'm giving up that's all there is to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short, this is a filler and kind of explains some things for the next chapter. i will upload chapter 11 tomorrow. : )
comment!