Fate Is Leading The Way

There's Something Different In The Way You Smile

Image

Hannah's P.O.V.

The lights of the passing cars kept me up as we drove down the high way. We were finally moving back to L.A. where we would be reunited with the Jonas'. I sat next to Fate, who was sound asleep in her car seat. My mom drove in silence, which left me too much time to think. I was nervous, I hadn't seen them in almost a month. Joe and I still talked everyday and everything seemed ok, but I couldn't keep doing this.

After a very long car ride I finally saw the sign I had been waiting for. 'Welcome to Los Angeles' I sat up and looked around seeing things I hadn't seen in two years.

"We're home." I heard my mom whisper.

My smile faded as I remembered what I had left in San Diego. My two best friends. When I left they were there to say goodbye. There was a lot of hugging and crying, even from Carmen, and I almost told my mom I didn't want to go. I probably would have said let's stay here if Carmen hadn't told me I need to go. Lexi had nodded sadly in agreement.

"We're going to the Jonas' first." My mom said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Ok." I said as I tried to mentaly prepair myself.

We pulled into the gated community we used to live in. I saw our old house, it looked the same. It still had the sign on the front saying 'The Adams Residence.' Seeing that sign made me sad that I hadn't talked to my dad in years.

"Don't worry about him." My momsaid noticing what I was looking at. "He has a new family."

I knew that, it was all over the paper, but it still hurt. "I know." I replied as I tried to focous on seeing Nick again.

My mom parked the car in front of the Jonas' house. I picked Fate out of her car seat and got out of the car. I followed behind my mom holding Fate, who was slowly waking up. My mom knocked on the door, which caused the longest two minutes ever. The door opened slowly, or so it seemed, to reveal Denise. She pulled my mom into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so glad you guys are here." Denise said as she released my mom.

She hugged me a lot softer since I still had Fate in my arms. She egerly took Fate from me and walked inside, leaving my mom and I on the steps.

"After you." My mom said laughing.

I walked into the Jonas' house and marvaled at how nothing had changed. There was still toys strew all over the place along with sports equipment.

"Sorry for the mess. It was clean earlier but Joe and Frankie decided to take everything back out." Denise said over her shoulder as she made her way to the den.

My heart skipped a beat at the sound of Joe's name. The realization of what I had to do at some point scared me more then ever. I stood by the door out of the den waiting for one of the boys to run into the room. My mom and Denise sat down on the couch with Fate.

"Joe is his room. The other boys are with Paul." Denise said to me.

"Ok." I said. I walked up stairs to a hall with many doors. I walked directly to the room I remembered being Joe's room. I could hear the sound of Joe's voice and a guitar playing. I stood outside of his door just listening to his beautiful voice, I couldn't make out the words but that didn't matter to me. I knock on the door quietly bringing the music to hault.

"Come in." Joe called.

I opened the door and slipped inside. Joe smiled at me. Then suddenly I was being picked up.

"Hannahbear! I missed you so much." Joe said as he hugged me tight.

I laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you too."

He set me down then kissed me. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me, his arms wrapped around me and mine around his shoulders. For the short period that kiss lasted I felt like evrything was great.

"I missed kissing you." Joe whispered as he starred into my eyes. "I missed everything about you."

I smiled and placed my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating franticly.

"I love you."

I closed my eyes and sighed contently. "I love you too."

In my mind I wasn't with Joe I was with Nick. I couldn't do this to Joe anymore, i needed to break up with him. I do love Joe but not like that and he needs to understand that and find someone he can love. I needed to tell him, soon.

Joe's P.O.V

I held Hannah in my arms happy to be with her again, but something wasn't right. She wouldn't look me in the eye. I know her better then she thinks she can't hide anything from me. I can tell she's not happy, I also know she still loves Nick, but I'm too selfish to let her go. I need her, but if she isn't happy then I need to let her go.

"Hannah?" I asked quietly. I took a step back to look her in the eye.

"Yeah?"

I took a deep breath and said exactly what I needed to say. " We need to break up."
♠ ♠ ♠
wow its been a while! sorry for the wait. I hope this makes up for it?

comment.