Fate Is Leading The Way

I Feel Like We're Just Losing Control

Image

Joe's P.O.V.

The room I was standing in was so dark, I couldn't see anything within a couple inches of my face. Around the windows little specs of light shine through into the dusty floor. I heard the sound of the floor boards as someone walked closer to me.

"Carmen?" I asked again. My breathing sped up as the unknown person drew nearer. A hand on my arm made me jump and scream. I placed a hand over my heart and doubled over trying to calm my nerves down.

"Sorry I couldn't resist." Carmen said her laughter filling the empty room.

"That was not funny." I said trying to keep myself from laughing along with Carmen. "So why did you bring me here?"

"I wanted to explore." Carmen said. " Duh."

"Alright lead the way." I said chuckling at her childish behavior.

Carmen took a hold of my arm and we began to explore the house. Carmen used her phone's light to help us see in the dark. The house was empty, except for the occasional cob web. We opened the door to the last room we had to explore. It lead to a master bedroom. The room had fading paint and a shattered glass door leading to, what I assume is, the bathroom.

"I wonder what happened to the people that here." I wondered out loud. I glanced at Carmen and saw she was leaning against the closed door. The light on her phone went out, but instead of turning it back on she left it dark. I walked towards her keeping quiet.

"Don't scare me." Carmen warned.

"I Won't." I said chuckling. I followed the sound of her soft breathing to where she stood. I lifted my hand into the air and it collided with her arm. I ran my hand up her arm, causing her to shiver, and to her neck.

"Joe?" Carmen whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked my voice low.

"Kiss me."

I did just that.

Carmen's P.O.V.

I'm not going to lie, I am very attracted to Joe, and I can tell he is attracted to me as well. That's why i asked him to go on a walk with me; I hadn't planned on stopping at the old abandoned house. I'm glad we did though. After exploring the rest of the house we entered a master bedroom. The room was really run down, but beautiful in a unique kind of way. I waited by the door while Joe looked around the room. The light on my phone turned off blanketing the room in darkness. I didn't feel like relighting it, I like the dark. I heard Joe walking towards me, and at first i thought he was going to try and scare me. He brushed a hand across my arm, sending a shiver up my spine. His hand drifted from my wrist to my neck.

"Joe." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me." I said pulling him closer.

His lips met mine in a passionate kiss. Our lips moved together in sync and Joe pushed me back into the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. His hands roamed my down my arms to my hips where there was an inch of space between my shirt and shorts. I broke the kiss to get some air; Joe left a trail of kisses down to my neck. Joe ran his hands down further to the end of my shorts to the back of my legs. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Things were getting out of hand, fast, but neither of us could stop. Not that we wanted to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! =/ I ment to have this updated weeks ago, I just never had time.

So you should tell me if you liked this one. Do you like Carmen's point of veiw? What do you think is going to happen between them?

Next chapter will have some Nannah moments as well as some Jannah moments. =]

p.s. follow me on twitter (mylifeismusic26) and you can pester me about updating or ask me questions. Just tell me you are from mibba and i will follow you back. If I get enough followers from Mibba I will give hints on what is going to happen in the next chapter and tell you when I have updated. =]