Fate Is Leading The Way

The End

Image

It’s been nineteen years since the Jonas family came into my life. Eighteen years since my life was changed by the birth of my Fate Marie Jonas. Seven years since I myself became a Jonas. After all this time I’m so thankful for what Nick and I had when we were younger. I wouldn’t be where I am now without him. Joe and I are so happy with our two beautiful daughters. Even though my life isn’t what I thought it would be when I first met Nick, I’m a lot happier then I would have been with him. Fate’s career is really going somewhere and I am so proud of her.

I wanted to write everything that had happened since meeting fate had me meet Nick. I’m glad I had the help of the whole Jonas family, even Nick helped, to complete this book. I may have started this book for Fate, but it ended being a great present for me as well. As I’m finishing this, with just three days until Fate is eighteen, I can’t help but wonder what my life would have been like had Nick and I stayed together. It would have been so different, and I wouldn’t have my beautiful Sammy. After writing down everything that happened I’m so happy, ecstatic really, that I chose the right Jonas.

Fate will continue to lead the way as my life continues, and hopefully everything will work out just as it has for the last eighteen years. Now it’s time to move forward and forget about the past, something I know will be hard for me to do. Maybe once Nick reads the whole story he will come around as well. No one knows what will happen next, well I guess fate does, so this is me letting go of the past and letting fate lead the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short and took so long but there wasn't anything else to say. I bet no one thought Hannah would be writing a book, but basically I thought she would be doing this for Fate's birthday.
Thank you everyone for reading all three of the Fate stories, I love you all. This has been a great experience for me. Keep reading my other stories because I love you all and hate to see you leave! Thank you again for reading!
: ) <3