Status: Finished.

You'll Never Lose When I'm Around

I hate all of you!

I groaned as I flipped over onto my side. My stomach was churning and my head was spinning. I could feel a headache setting in.

“How are ya feeling?” Allison asked softly as she gently rubbed my back soothingly.

“Not all that wonderful.” I mumbled into my pillow.

“Aww.” She giggled quietly as she climbed into the bed with me, and wrapped her arms around me, “is there anything I can do?”

I grinned slightly, “This is helping a little.”

“Good.” she sighed into my back.

We laid there in silence for a few more minutes before I flipped over to look at her, “you know I’m really sorry for how I acted last night, that was out of line.”

“You don’t need to apologise.” She smiled and ran her hand through my hair.

I sighed which made my head start to spin once again, “I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.”

“And that’s why nurse Sisky is here!” Sisky exclaimed as he appeared in front of my bunk, “get up!”

Allison laughed and slipped out of the bunk, where as I groaned and stayed where I was. There was no way I was getting up. Especially if Sisky was going to try and cure my hangover.

“Come on Bill!” Butcher cried as he and Chizzy grabbed me by the arms and legs and pulled me out of the bunk and dropped me on the ground.

“What is wrong with you?” I groaned as a shirt was thrown at me, “why are you all yelling?”

They all looked at each other and shrugged. I sighed again and slipped the green t-shirt over my head, and slowly got to my feet.

“Whatever you have planned better work.”

“Oh it will.” Sisky smiled reassuringly as he grabbed my arm and proceeded to drag me out of the bus behind him.

We stopped beside the bus and Sisky ran off behind it. I was too tired and sick to care where he was going. God only knew what they were planning to do to me, and it was just best to let it happen and get it over with now so I could go back to bed.

I leaned back against the bus and closed my eyes. It was a pleasantly warm day, and not too sunny. I started to drift off to sleep on my feet. I heard Sisky walk back, it sounded like he was dragging something. I didn’t bother to open my eyes and look, because I was too comfortable. Was that ever a mistake! Suddenly I was being blasted with freezing cold water at a relatively high pressure.

“What The Fuck!” I cried as I failed miserably to shield myself from the water with my arms.

There was a roar of laughter coming from inside the bus and from Sisky. When I felt up to it they were all dead! Well maybe not Allison, I’d come up with something else to do to her.

The hose turned off after about a minute of spraying me. Everyone was still laughing.
“Feel better?” Sisky asked, still chuckling slightly.

“If I say yes will you fuck off and let me go back to bed?” I asked threw clenched teeth, partially because I was angry and partially because I was freezing now.

He looked thoughtful, “I suppose so, and you should probably eat some toast though before you do.”

I slightly grunted in response as I pealed the soaking wet t-shirt off of my body and made my way back onto the bus, my pyjama pants came off right after.

I glared at everyone who was sitting in the kitchen area; they were all still chuckling to themselves as they ate.

“I hate all of you,” I stated as a towel was thrown over my head, I turned to see it was Allison. She looked slightly apologetic, but she was still giggling, “That includes you too.”

She looked a little taken back, then sad as she walked to the back of the bus. I didn’t really care that I seemed to hurt her feelings at the moment. I was too pissed off to care about anything but revenge… and food!

I made myself some toast like Sisky said I should, and ate it quickly so I could get back to my bunk and plot my revenge… and sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this has taken so long to get out! I really am! I’ve been having the worst writers block ever –I’m still having the worst writers block ever, hence this sucks- but I felt really bad that I haven’t updated this in like 3 weeks now… so this is the beast I could come up with… I hope it’s okay :)

Thanks to Walking-travesty., premeditated, SweetSisters, himitsushi, and Kit-kat28 for commenting ^-^