Status: Finished.

You'll Never Lose When I'm Around

What More Could I Ask For?

My stuff was packed, my bones fully healed, and I was heading off to my new loft I had bought a week ago.

But my heart wasn't healed. In fact, if it could have become even more broken, it did.

I felt my throat catch as I remembered the words Will said to me in that small hospital room, with everyone, everyone watching.

"Allison I...I think it's better if I left. I'm sorry."

And that was all he said before he had stormed out of the room.

I hadn't cried. I hadn't even frowned. In fact, I laughed.

It started out as a chuckle, and then grew to something huge. Everyone probably thought I was crazy.

But now they were gone, and I'm starting over.

I've looked for some touring options with some other bands. It's going alright.

I haven't called him, haven't talked to him, and I haven't listened to their music much.

But It wasn't like I didn't think about him. I still did. A lot.

But what was I supposed to do when everyone left?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so my co-author just wasn't feeling it anymore, and this is the last chapter.
Don't blame her, it's me and my not-going-anywhere-ness.
But there is a sequel with a little preview posted.
And I'm sorry the end chapter is so short.
:D

Sequel:
I Know You're Gonna Miss This
Read it. :D