Status: Finished.

You'll Never Lose When I'm Around

Skeptics And True Believers

The dress shopping with Will was fun but I couldn't shake off the nervousness I was feeling.
What if Ryan, Ryan Ross, didn't like me? What if the members of Panic! didn't like me? What if I did something stupid and embarrassed myself, as well as Will?
I sat on the kitchen counter, my iPod and it's headphones plugged into my ears. I was just thinking, staring into space.
Andy came in, carrying two empty glasses, but I didn't notice until he waved his hand in front of his face, knocking me out of my reverie.
"Oh hey Butcher," I replied, smiling and using his nickname.
"What have you got on this thing?" He asked, grabbing my iPod and scrawling through the artists. After a moment he raised his eyebrows up.
"You really do like heavy stuff don't you?"
I laughed. "Yeah. I have a lot of TAI songs on there too."
"I can see that."
I sat there again, Andy looking through the millions of songs I had on there. He was only interrupted when Sisky came in from the bunks, his hair sticking up in every direction.
"Good morning," He said lazily, and I giggled.
"It's almost one Sisky."
"Really?" He yawned. "Must have lost track of time..."
"We're going to Ryan's birthday party tonight," Andy replied, not lifting his head up from my iPod screen.
"Oh, cool."
Andy looked up at me, his eyebrow raised.
"Who's 'Florence and the Machine'?"
I shrugged, knowing he was talking about the one song I had by them on there.
"I like the song 'Kiss With a Fist'."
He rolled his eyes and continued looking through it. Sisky walked behind Andy, looking over his shoulder.
"Ohh, you have Framing Hanley...and Anberlin! I like you're taste in music Allison!"
I laughed at Sisky, who was now walking out to the den.
"Doesn't he annoy you?" Andy asked, looking at me skeptically.
"Not really," I shrugged. "He's like a little brother or something. He's funny."
Andy looked at me like I was crazy.
"What?"

I was pacing around the den, waiting for Will to come out of the bunk area. The nervousness was running rampant now, but only for me. Mostly, the others were just excited to see Ryan and everyone else. I turned once, then felt someone's hands on my shoulders.
"Calm down," Will said, trying to reassure me. "You have nothing to worry about. They'll love you too."
"But what if-"
Will placed his index finger to my mouth, stopping me from talking. He bend down a little and looked me in the eyes, a serious expression on his face.
"Trust me Allison, nothing bad is going to happen. You'll be fine," He stood back up to his full height. "Oh that reminds me, what are you getting Ryan?"
I had already planned that out and gotten him something earlier today.
"Well," I fidgeted, looking down. "I didn't really know what to get him so...I drew him this."
I handed Will the picture of Ryan and Jon Walker I had sketched earlier during the day when I had free time. He looked over it, his eyes widening.
"I hope it's fine, I mean I didn't use any color at all...."
"It's amazing. Andy would be impressed. I am."
I ducked my head down, blushing.
"It's not that good," I told him. And it wasn't, it was just a basic sketch I had done.
"Oh shut up," Will said, poking me. "You need to believe in yourself more. Hey Andy!" He called, and Andy poked his head out from the kitchen.
"Look," Will replied, holding up my picture.
"Woah," Andy took it and looked at it for a moment. "Did you draw this?"
"Psh, yeah right," Will scoffed, then pointed down to me.
"It's really good Allison," Andy complimented, and then handed my picture back to me.
"Thanks..." I muttered, knowing I was bright red. I sat the picture back down on the small table. Andy walked back into the kitchen leaving me there with Will, who pulled me into his arms and rested his chin on top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him.
"I think Ryan will like that a lot," He said, smiling.
"I hope so," I mused...staring off into space again. Will played with my hair for the remainder of the time until we had to leave.

The lights flickered on and off in different colors as I leaned against the wall, watching everyone dance. I had met Ryan and the other members of Panic! and they were all really nice. Ryan said thank you for the picture, and after a while Will disappeared. So now here I was leaning against the wall. I didn't feel lonely or neglected at all, it was exciting. I had never been in this kind of atmosphere before.
I was about to go look for Will when someone wrapped their arms around me, and I looked to see Will behind me, nuzzling his face in my neck.
"Hey," I said, laughing as he kissed my cheek.
"Care to dance?" He asked, looking at me amusedly.
"Have you been drinking?" I asked him, mock serious.
"Only a drink or two," Will replied, smiling mischievously.
I grinned at him as he led me into the crowd of people shaking this way and that.
I danced with Will for the most part, but sometimes Sisky or Andy asked me to dance with them. It was fun. I had never gone out and done something like this before in my life.
As I finished a dance with Ryan, Will found his way back to me.
"Sorry, I was dancing-"
He cut me off by grabbing my chin and pulling my lips up to his. He let the kiss linger before moving to my cheek, and then my collarbone, and then coming back up to my mouth again, where he pulled away.
"W-well that was....unexpected," I stuttered, my breathing erratic. I looked up at him, and he took my hand, leading me away from the crowd of people.
We went out a side door, which lead to the back surrounded by fences and secluded. It was quiet, and nobody else was here.
Will turned, grabbing my arms and pinning me to the wall. I looked up at him, my breath hitching in my throat.
He kissed me passionately, his hands tightening for a moment and then sliding down to my waist. I entwined my fingers in his hair, pulling at the strands as I gasped for breath.
Even when I pulled away for air, Will's mouth never left my skin. He made his way over to my ear, lightly biting before going to my neck and then my collarbone. He repeated the circuit 3 times before returning to my lips.
He nibbled on my lower lip, seeking an entrance, and I opened my mouth, sighing into the kiss.
Oh, God, he was good at this.
He pulled me closer to him, his kiss becoming fiercer. He was different after a few drinks. Rougher. More passionate. I had only one drink, but it was enough that I kissed Will back with nearly as much passion.
I felt his phone vibrate in his pants pocket, and he groaned but didn't stop kissing me. I thought he should probably answer it. What if something important had happened?
"Wi-"
He kissed me again.
"Will!" I said, pulling away. He looked at me. "You might have to answer that."
I was gasping for air, and I leaned back against the wall as Will swore, answering his phone.
"Hello?" His voice cracked. "Yeah, we'll be back there in a minute."
"Who was it?" I asked, breathless. Will began to walk back into the building, pulling me behind him.
"Chizzy," He replied. "It was time to head back to the bus and he couldn't find us. Sorry about that," He said, looking back at me apologetically.
"No problem," I said as I walked with him back to the car.
On the way we said goodbye to Ryan and Panic! who I thanked for a good time. Ryan eyed me and Will suspiciously, smiling all the same.
I pulled into the passenger's seat, Will driving next to me.
It was a moment before I curled my hand over his, my eyelids slowly drifting shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I quite like this one. I was planning to make it longer but, alas, my limited time due to school. >.< I hope you like. =]