Status: Active....Writing Chapter Nine!!

The Darkest Dawn

Chapter Five

As we reach the door to my apartment I lean back against it as Eric smiles down at me.

“So, what’s the deal with you and that William guy?” he asks curiously.

“He lives right there,” I state, point at the door opposite of ours. “And he and his friend have a sever obsession with Nova and myself. They are border line stalker and extremely creepy.”

“Why haven’t you gotten a restraining order?” he asks, his eye brow raised slightly.

“We tried, trust me.” I explain with an exasperated sigh. “But we were told that, because he has not done anything threatening or caused us any physical harm, they see no reason to oblige our request. It’s fucked up if you ask me,” I state before we hear a moan come from the room behind us. My face goes blood red. “And apparently Nova is home.”

Eric throws his head back laughing before looking back down at me. “How about you come down to my place, we could hang out for a while. And don’t worry, I wont make a pass at you,” he says winking at me causing me to laugh loudly.

“You could make a pass at me any day and I highly doubt that I would put up much of a fight,” I state bluntly before groaning and squeezing my eyes closed in embarrassment as he laughs again and pulls me away from the door and down the hall a little ways.

“Don’t encourage me, I might just do that,” he says as he opens the door to his apartment, moving aside to let me in a head of himself. I walk in, looking around the room at the black leather couch, black coffee table, white walls with abstract pictures in black picture frames. The flat screen TV beside the patio door. I walk in after taking off my shoes and look around at the obvious class. Glancing into the kitchen my eyes fall upon a beautiful mahogany dining set and a very well equipped kitchen.

“Jesus, this makes my apartment look like shit,” I say looking around me before turning completely around to see Eric leaning against the wall with that sexy smirk on his face making me bite my lip to refrain from kissing his delectable ones. I push my hands into the back pockets of my jeans lightly and look around some more. “It’s absolutely beautiful.”

“It’s better now that you’re here,” I hear him say, huskily. I look over at him with my eye brow raised slightly while smiling. “And I know that was fucking cheesy.”

“Just a little,” I say laughing as I gently run my fingers over some leather bound books that were in his black book case. I look at the books not paying attention to much else as he walks over and wraps his arms, comfortably around my waist pulling me against his chest. I lay my head back against his chest and tilt my head slightly as our lips come together in a sweet, passionate kiss. His plump, delectable lips curving and shaping themselves against my own. I moan into the kiss unintentionally as he bites my bottom lip and pulls on it slightly. I feel him smirking slightly as we break apart. I look up at him through slightly hazy eyes. He turns me around where I wrap my arms around his middle and rest my head back on his chest as he holds me tightly against himself.

“Well, that was needed,” he says causing me to laugh before looking back up into his beautiful face.

“For sure,” I agree as my hands rest gently on his hips and his rest on mine. I look into his eyes and then realize just how fast I’m falling for this man who is still basically a stranger to me. It’s slightly unnerving that I have just met him today and yet I feel as if I have known him for so much longer, almost as if I have known him for longer than I have actually been alive. And yes I know that that is impossible, it’s just how it feels to me. He smiles at me in a charming way that makes me blush.

“Would you like something to eat or drink?” He asks as he pulls away from me, slightly reluctantly. I shake my head no as he reaches into the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water and starts to drink. Making even that small gesture sexy. He walks over to me and holds out his hand for me to take. I put my hand in his and he pulls me gently towards the couch. “Want to watch a movie?”

“Sure,” I say, sitting down on the comfortable sofa. He nods before walking over to his collection of DVD’s.

“What would you like to watch?” he asks me looking back at me over his shoulder.

“Anything,” I say, smiling sweetly. He nods before taking out My Bloody Valentine and looks at me questioningly. “Sure, if you don’t mind me using you to hide my face,” I say laughingly.

“Sure, I haven’t seen it yet,” he says as he opens the package, balling the plastic into his hand and places the disk into the player before walking into the kitchen to deposit of the plastic. He walks back in and sits down on the couch, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and I lean in to him slightly.

After a little while, the movie not being all that scary just more suspenseful than anything, I have Eric’s hand in my own as I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out to see that I have eighteen missed alerts. How the hell I missed those I have no idea. I open up my inbox to see that they are all from Nova, the beginning telling me that I should stay out a little longer, causing me to laugh at the fact that she sent that message about ten minutes after I had already realized that. Then the others where asking when I was coming home and the last one was saying that if I didn’t call her she was calling the cops to report a missing person then she was going to kick my ass. I laugh out loud and shake my head.

“What is it?” Eric asks, as the credits roll on the screen.

“Nova, she’s getting nervous and apparently if I do not call her she’s going to report me missing.”

“Well, we can’t have that,” Eric says, smiling. He stands up pulling me with him. “How about I walk you all the way down the hall? Just so that she knows that you have made it home safely. Hell, she can even blame me for you not being home a while ago.”

Laughing I agree as I slip my shoes back on. He opens the door and we walk towards my apartment. I pull the keys out of my purse and open the door.

“Audrina. Marie. Marshall. I am going to kick your fucking ass!” I hear Nova yell as she comes barrelling around the corner only to stop short as I pull Eric in with me. “Or maybe not,”

“Oh shut up,” I say laughing as I urge Eric to take of his shoes. He smiles sweetly at Nova. “Hey Nikko,” I say waving softly. “We’re having company for dinner.”

“I am still going to bitch you out Drina, don’t even think that I’m not.”

“Well there, Nova. If you had messaged me before you had some happy time, then I would have told you where I was.

“You still didn’t answer my messages,” she says, laughing lightly.

“She was watching a movie,” Eric says, shaking Nikko’s hand. “It was my fault and I appologise.”

“No worries,” Nikko states causing me and Nova to look at the two men in wonder.

“Anyways, what are we making for dinner,” Nova asks me as we all walk into the main part of the apartment. Shrugging my shoulders in response I go over to the fridge and pull out a bottle of water, motioning to Eric who shakes his head gently.

After a little while we all agree on some steak and potato’s. Nova and I are placed on cooking duty when Nikko thought it would be funny to have a barbeque sauce competition and started spraying both of us in the sauce while Eric assisted. This is going to be entertaining.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?? Yeah for sure