Status: Active....Writing Chapter Nine!!

The Darkest Dawn

Chapter Six

A couple of hours had passed since Nikko and the new guy Eric had left. Audrina had been in the shower for at least thirty minutes. I didn’t know what she was doing, how long could it take to get a little sauce out of your hair? If she didn’t finish up soon I was going to have to wash my hair in the dirty, icky, gross sink. I heard my cell vibrate on the night table, sheepishly I got up from the window bench, grabbed the phone and sat back down. Looking out the window I glanced up at the at what of the night sky I could see. The worse part about living in the city was that you could never see the stars it was always the light from other builds or street lights.

Again my phone vibrated, if this damn thing wasn’t my only lifeline I think I would have thrown it out the window months ago. Nikko had texted me at least ten times. Letting me know he was on the bus or waiting at the stop. How much of a great time he had, had. How he was glade we where friends. Asking if I was going to start texting him back and that my cell must have died. After about 12:00am he stopped texting either to get high or to play video games, His Mom had brought him the new “Borderlands” game and he was becoming slightly addicted to it, well that and WOW.

“sigh”

I looked at my clock, now reading 1:00am. That girl had been in the shower over forty-five minutes. There wasn’t going to be any hot water left for me and classes start at nine, This was really starting to suck.

You know that second hand high you get after someone had smoked pot or weed and you get the smell from being around them and you start to get high? Well now image that twice as bad with you start with the second hand high and then start smoking the pot or weed. Well right now that is what I was feeling. I found Nikko always had the best pot, something I don’t think his mother new much about, though tonight’s must have been really strong or really clean because I could start to feel myself coming down and getting a little depressed. I looked out the window for the last time before bed when I though I had seen someone floating down to the next building. Quickly I blinked my eyes and gave them a quick rub, when I looked bad no one was there.

“Oh Damn… That is some pretty good pot, maybe I should run up to the roof and see what that was.. Wait why am I talking to myself?”

Letting out another sigh I started talking off my pants unbuttoning them and they just fell off. I pulled on a pair of yoga inspired silk bottoms and without even taking off my shirt I undid my bra and pulled it off, a tick I would never get tired of. I pulled off my shirt and threw it in the dirty pile this time.

“Well that shirt has been worn one to many times now it has mustered stains or at least I hope mustered stains and smells like gym socks and wet dog” I thought to myself.

I pulled on the a light silky tank and quickly gave my hair a quick brush. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and turned down the sheets to my twin bed. At least I could be happy I had Nikko’s second hand silk sheets.

“Oh what it must be like to be the son of a workaholic rather then a whore-aholic.”

Just as I went to turn my light out I noticed I had left the curtains opened. I flick off the room light and as I was about to turn off the night stand lamp I nothing the guy who had just moved into the apartment across the street was staring at me though his window. As I was about to close the blinds I noticed that he gave a quick wave and the light in his apartment went out. Swallowing what seemed to be a lump in my throat I quickly closed the blinds and crawled into bed.

“Just remember tomorrow is another day, a new day. And that dude didn’t see anything that isn’t on another girl, or at least keep telling yourself that so you don’t freak out”

Finally the water had stopped almost an hour after Audrina had gotten into the shower.

“Bitch” I whispered under my breath as I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments what do you guys think so far?