Status: Active....Writing Chapter Nine!!

The Darkest Dawn

Chaper Nine

Passing Eric in the hall, I gave him a quick smile and wave.

“She’s still in bed, the door is open.”

I darted down the stairs and out the door. When I got outside I stopping for a second and looked down the street and started to see the bus pulling way. “Damn it,” I screamed to myself as I to run and catch the bus. The bus was getting closer and closer but just as I was about to reach the stop the bus pulled away leaving me stranded. That little run had left me completely exhausted and out of breath. I placed my back on the glass of the bus stop. I checked the time it was only 9:10 but since I missed that bus there was no way I was going to make it to class on time. I guess I was just going to have to head back to the apartment and finally get the shower I had been waiting so long for.

I slowly walked back to the apartment and the dreaded of climbing the stairs up. Since I hadn’t eaten breakfast my energy level was so low that I was pretty much dragging myself up the stairs. Just as I walked into the apartment I could hear Audrina and Eric talking. Their talking soon vanished when I closed the door behind me. It didn’t matter to me that they were there or even if they were fooling around I was to tired and hungry to care.

First though I need a shower, I smelt like filth I walked past my room and Audrina’s room on my way to the shower. Out bathroom was pretty disgusting, it had never really been cleaned and there were cloths and towels throw all around the floor the medicine cabin was still opened and condom wrappers were on the floor but I just pretended that the mess wasn’t there and turned on the water to the shower and let it run in the bath for a little while. I closed the bathroom door I took off the two week old jeans and threw them into the laundry hamper that was starting to over flow with Audrina clothing. I stripped off my shirt and tossed it in the hamper but there where too many cloths and it fell on the floor I looked at it rolling my eyes and just left it on the floor. The water had started to heat up a little for my shower but when I stepped in it was much colder then I expected.

“She used up all the friggen hot water!” I yelled not really to any body.

I was left taking a lukewarm shower which was ok at least I was getting clean. After I showered off and turned off the water I searched the bathroom for a clean towel. There was only one left thankfully. Though that meant what when Audrina went to shower she was going to be royally screwed that was fine with me. I laughed to myself thinking of that, wrapping the towel around my waist, I cracked opened the door and looked out to see if I could see anyone in the apartment but those two seemed to still be in the bedroom. As the door opened it let out a long squeak I walked into the small hallway passing Audrian’s room. Just as I passed the door opened and Eric stepped out and without looking at me closed the door. I stood frozen in the hall. He turned and looked at me.

“Umm… Hey Nova, You finished in the shower?” He asked as his eyes quickly looked over my body. I think I had started blushing when I realized what he was doing and it looked to me that he was blushing at me as well.

“Yeah, yeah… I’m finished.”

I hurried into my bedroom, someone had opened the curtains and when I walked over to close them and saw the man in the other apartment looking at me he smiled and waved. He was starting to piss me off, my anger was getting the better of me and I flipped him off then forcefully threw the curtains together. I finished toweling myself off and slipped into the last pair of clean clothing I had which were my last pair of jeans and a tank top and dress shirt. My room was pretty dark and it seemed like the light bulb had burnt out so reluctantly I opened the curtains and low and behold who was looking out his window but the guy across the street.

Something inside me snapped, I stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me and didn’t really pay any attention to Eric the naked hunk in the hall. I slammed the door to the apartment behind me and as I walked to the other build I pushed pasted everyone that was in my way and well as in general very rude. I made my way into the other apartment build and walked up to the build. When I found the apartment of the peeping tom I started banging on the door until he opened it and before I had a chance to say anything to him he spoke

“Hello Nova, it’s nice of you to finally join me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you like <3