Elle.

The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

As I sat in the backseat of my dad's old light gray car I tapped my fingers along to the flowy 70's music coming from the speakers.

"Your going to love this school, Elle." my dad whispered from the drivers seat. "I went here when I was your age." I could tell he had drifted into another one of his flashbacks so I began to playfully mock him as he told me one of his grand adventures with, his best friend, Spencer Smith.

"Eleanor Ross! Don't you mock me and my glory days!" I giggled as he gave me a stern look. "Sorry, dad." I knew it was eat him up because he hated when I called him anything besides Ryan, claiming that 'dad' made him seem old.

"We're here." Ryan called pulling this cheesy face.

I peered up through the window and imagined thunder and lighting coming from the sky and surrounding the giant three story school. I groaned as I saw happy teenagers filing into the door.

"Oh, Elle. Take a chill pill." Ryan joked as I grabbed my folders. "Uh, no thanks." I rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seat belt. "I didn't mean like that." he frowned and began to walk up the dooming satires of my new school.

"Ah! Miss Ross, we've been awaiting your arrival." Principal Goldmen announced as I sat down in a small brown chair. I nodded and stared and all the little knick-knacks on his desk.

"Ryan...Ryan Ross! I still remember that big mess you caused in the gym." Mr. Goldmen gave my dad a serious look.

"I'm so sorry." Ryan shot him a cross between an innocent smile and puppy dog eyes.

"Well no bother now! Do you have Eleanor's transcripts?" I mentally groaned at the mention of my full name.

"Yes, Elle picked them up before we left." Ryan gave me a sympathetic smile and handed over my papers.

"Oh! Your in all of our AP classes! You will be a great addition to our school, Miss. Ross." Mr. Goldmen smiled before he directed us to the secretary that would help me with my schedule.

"Mr. Ross!" A slightly chubby lady from behind a desk called as we walked out of the principals office. "I haven't seen you in so long! Is that your daughter? She is simply lovely. Just like you." the secretary winked causing Ryan to blush.

"Thanks Mrs. Smith." Ryan mumbled, still blushing. "Its great to see you too." She smiled cheerfully and began to type away on her computer. "Mrs. Smith? Elle needs her schedule." Ryan spoke up so that the older women could her him.

"Oh, of course! That is my job." Mrs. Smith giggled to herself.

As I looked over my freshly printed lineup I felt like this might actually be one of my best years.
♠ ♠ ♠
A slow start, but please let me know what you think. :)

Elle's 1st day outfit.