Elle.

Oh, I'm gonna leave you.

Hurry, hurry! You put my head in such a flurry, flurry!

I shot straight up in my bed and looked around until I found my ringing cell phone on my side table. I hit the 'talk' button and tried to clear my throat before I said "Hello."

"Elle baby!" A loud voice burst through my phone causing me to pull it away from my ear.

"Gabe?" The question was rhetorical since he was the only person I knew that screamed while talking on the phone.

"Of course, honey!" Gabe's accent seemed thicker than usual. "I've been meaning to call you for a while actually."

"Oh really? And why haven't you mister?" I laid back onto my pillow and prepared for the long conversation that was about to take place.

"Well I've been helping with the plans because I'm trying to be more involved this time."

"Involved in what, Gabey?" I asked confused and not following him.

"Oh, Elle! I'm getting married!" Gabe was thrilled by his news and honestly, I was happy for him but seeing as this would be his third marriage I wasn't to surprised.

"So who is the lucky lady this time?" I joked. Gabe sigh dreamily and I could tell he had gone to mush and I laughed. "Victoria again?"

"How did you know!" Gabe mocked surprise and laughed with me.

"What happened with Bianca? She seemed really nice." I was curious why their marriage of barely a year ended.

"Uh, ya know...She found me and Victoria in a bunk together." Gabe choked out his confession and I went it to full blown laughter. "Hey it isn't funny! She almost killed me!"

I could tell Gabe was serious and that made me want to laugh harder.

"I'm sorry to hear that Gabe, but I must say that you are destined to be with Vicky."

"Awh thanks chica!"

"No prob-" I couldn't finish my sentence for the yawn that escaped.

"What times is over there in sunny Cali?" Gabe asked with a hint of laughter in his voice.

I turned my head to see the glowing red numbers stared back at me. "10:55."

"Silly girl! You must be sleepy. Get your rest and be ready for wedding Saturday."

"Is my dad invited?" I hesitantly asked not wanting to stir anything up.

"Of course...but only if he can stay sober." I nodded and made a mental note to hide all of Ryan's 'friends'.

Before I said goodbye to Gabe I thought about McKenzie and how happy it would make her if she was got to meet everyone that would be coming.

"Gabe...could I bring a friend?"

"Oh does my little Elle have a boy toy?" Gabe teased.

"No! A girl friend." I tried to stress that fact.

"Alright girly! I can't wait to meet her" Gabe then said goodbye and I ended the call.

I turned out my lamp and was soon fast asleep for the last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Two updates in one weekend!
This one is slight lacking though. :(
This story is about to really pick up though! :D
Comments are love! <3