Elle.

Hey, Mr. Man that ain't nice, you gotta treat a girl right.

The boys locker room is a fierce place to be if you aren't popular and it isn't easy to come by. It is always full of jocks boasting about how hot their girlfriend is. They treat them as if they aren't human beings with feelings. To them they are just objects of desire. Though one in particular has always found a way to piss me off the most, the star of the basket ball team, Ty Collins. He acts as if he is a hunter and the girl is is after is his prey. He latest victim is Elle Ross. Yesterday was he first day at this school and he already has plans to capture her.

"Well, Ty my friend!" One of the other basketball players started talking loud enough for everyone to hear. "What are you gonna do with Elle tonight?"

"Oh you know, the typical dinner and a movie date. Maybe a little making out during." His remark made most of the boys call out and whistle. "Ah, thank you! Thank you!" Ty bowed while he smirked. "And afterwords back to my place for a little fun in the sheets."

Anger blurred my vision as I stared at his smirking face. I felt as if I had enough energy in that moment I could have ripped off each of his limbs. I stormed out of the room and almost knocked over my friend, Avery.

"Whoa, Jude! Where you heading off to so fast?" Avery was a very comical guy and always liked to joke around.

"No where I just had to get away from him." I practically growled just thinking about it.

"Who? You lost me man." I then explained to him about how he was talking about Elle. "Sounds like you have the hots for her, Judy." Avery winked at me and I almost punched him squared in the jaw.

"I don't like her! We have a few classes together and we've talked. Thats all." I looked him straight in the eyes and he cracked up.

"Dang, I was just messing'!" Avery laughed some more and I rolled my eyes. "But if you keep acting like that maybe it is true."

I shoved him in the arm and received a whiny "Ow!" as I walked off towards to Gym room. I scanned the room and found Elle sitting alone on the bottom bleacher row with a book in her hands. She looked so fragile and I had an over whelming sense to protect her.

I began to march over to her and inform her of the nasty things Ty said. Once I was a foot away from her I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. I chickened out from talking to her. I couldn't even confess what I had heard! I thought quickly as I walked to the for kickball. It wouldn't hurt to tell her next period in World History where the environment is more calm and easier to talk.

My turn came up to kick and I failed to kick it the first time earning many laughs from the girls behind me. I walked off considering myself out. Avery was sitting by one of the walls drawing in his comic book. I went to sit next to him and think.

For the remanding time in the period I played out different scenarios about how our conversation would go. Most of them ended badly but I chalked it up to my pessimistic ways. I tried to walk slowly to my locker and allowed others to pass me. I was in no rush to achieve my impending doom.

Elle was already in her desk once I got to the room. She looked slightly frustrated and distracted. I tried to be friendly hoping to get off on the right foot today.

"Hello, Elle." I sat down and turned to face her.

Without even looking up from her notes she whispered, "Goodbye, Jude."

Stunned by her comment I took a minute to regain my composure and began again. "I was hoping to start fresh."

She finally looked up but her face was expressionless. "So, your finally ready to talk?"

"I have something to tell you." To my dismay this wasn't exactly good news. "This morning in gym the basketball players were in the locker room while I was changing and I heard Ty talking about your date tonight."

Elle's eyes widened and she smiled for the first time this morning. "What did he say?" She leaned up in her seat and became instantly perky. " All good, i hope." Her laugh sounded like tiny bells ringing and was drawn to the sound.

I lost my nerve thinking about how this would crush her. I cleared my throat and her smile began to fade.

"What did he say, Jude?" her voice sounded weak as she looked dead in my eyes.

"After your date he is planning to take you back to his place and..." I couldn't bare to finish. "I'm sorry."

"Your sorry!" The tone in her voice immediately became hostile and her face was hard only showing one emotion, anger. "Where do you come off telling me that Ty is a skease?"

I was shocked that she had become furious with me. I certainly didn't play this out.

"I tell you my life story and one of the first things I found out about you is that your a liar!" Her eyes narrowed and she picked up her book and moved across the class room.

I turned around feeling dumbstruck and completely awful. She didn't believe me and there was nothing I could do to stop her now.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is horrible. I was practically forcing this out.
Jude's POV= bad idea.
I made him sound gay. :file:
Luckily all the rest will be Elle's POV (hopefully :shifty)
PLEASE let me know what you thought about this mess :030:

Ps: I have a character page incase anyone wants to see how I picture them and hasn't noticed it yet. :cute: