Elle.

I treat her bad, she loves me good.

I tapped my fingers loudly on the wooden desk. It had become a habit of mine to count down the minutes till the bell rang.

Thinking back on the information Jude shared with me stirred up my anger. What kind of amusement did he get by tell me Ty only wanted me for sex? Why was it even an issue to him if you was true? Couldn't he just let me be happy?

The buzzing bell rang through my thoughts and signaled it was time for lunch. I saw Jude dash out of the room from the corner of my eye and gave up figuring out his motive. I shoved what little notes I had taken and walked down the long hall way to the cafeteria.

I heard faint footsteps behind me and two hands snaked around me eyes. "Guess who!"

I gasped and quickly jumped to face the mystery person. McKenzie was staring back at me with a smile from ear to ear. I playfully pushed her causing a mini fit of giggles. "Where have you been?" I asked and hugged her.

She grunted and rubbed her eyes. "My little brother, Alex, got sick this morning so I had to drive to my dad's in Los Angeles and drop him off."

I gave her a puzzled look and she explained."My parent's are divorced." I nodded and she began to walk with me to lunch. "How was has your day been going without me?" I let out a much needed growl finally being able to be free. "That bad, huh?"

We reached the lunch room and sat at the same table as the day before. "Tell me all about it, honey."

"You know I have a date with Ty?" McKenzie simply nodded but her mood changed increasingly. "Well this morning in World History Jude, the boy from gym, comes up and tells me he is only going out with me to have sex!" I practically screamed and caused many odd looks to be made in my direction. "How does he even know that? And it isn't any of his business what I do on a date not that I even would have sex with Ty but the fact is-"

"Elle." McKenzie tried to cut in but wasn't heard because my mouth was running full speed. "Why should I even believe him? Which I don't, of course. I barely know him."

"Elle!" McKenzie's tone and facial expression scared me. "Jude isn't lying to you."

My mouth fell and I was going to ask how she could possibly know but she beat me to it. "I used to date Ty." If my mouth could hit the floor it would have. "Last year Ty and I shared most of our classes together. As time went on when became closer, practically best friends. By the end of the year he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes and we began to skip class and sneak off to janitor's closets."

I cut her off. "McKenzie! In the janitor's closet?" My stomach turned thinking about it.

"No, Elle! We just made out a few times! Jeez." She blushed deep crimson. "He was the one that nicknamed me Pixie." She closed her eyes and smiled. "He said I was a like spunky version of Tinker bell."

"What happened between you guys?" I asked afraid she wasn't going to finish.

"Summer came and we still saw each other but it seemed to change. He didn't call me as much or come over. So I decided that I would go out and buy something sexy and invite him over. No one was home, my mom was working late and Alex was at my dad's. When Ty opened the door I was laying on the couch in what I hoped was a seductive pose. Apparently it was."

"Oh, Kenzie." I sighed and felt horrible for even thinking about going out with him.

"That isn't even the worse part. I didn't hear from him till the day before school started, it had been weeks. He told me that it would be for the best if we didn't see each other because he needed to focus on basketball and I "would be too much baggage." I was completely gutted. The following day I went to school though, I wouldn't dare let him think he won."

I processed everything that McKenzie told me and came to the conclusion Ty certainly wasn't the right guy for me. I became extremely unexcited to go to Biology next period. I decided to try and brighten McKenzie's mood and mention Gabe's wedding.

"Ya know, I can't go out with him anyway. A friend of mine is getting married tomorrow and it would be best if we left tonight." I hoped it would interest her and cause a few questions.

"Who's wedding?" My plan had worked much more easily than I had imagined.

"Gabe Saporta." Her eyes lit up and caused me to laughed. "Guess who my extra invitation is going to."

"Me?" McKenzie's excited whisper made me very pleased. I nodded with a playful smirk. She jumped up and squealed. "Your kidding me! I get to go to Gabe Saporta's wedding with you?"

"Of course! I wouldn't dream of taking anyone else!" I smiled and was happy that she would go with me.

"Take that Ty." McKenzie's feisty comment made us both laugh.

The rest of lunch was spent talking about what we should pack and McKenzie asking me how many rock stars she was going to meet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think.
I hope everyone is okay with this. XD
And everyone should thank Dani because if she hadn't helped me this would be finished.
Comment pwease? :030: