Elle.

In the back of yellow checkered cars.

I watched the hands on the clock tick by slowly. Twelve seconds left. I jumped from from the desk once the shorter hand hit twenty-five after. I was thankful only two classes remained. Though I was also reminded that next period would be filled with my apologizes to Jude and begging for his forgiveness.

"So, how'd it go?" McKenzie was waiting on me at our lockers.

"Well he didn't slap me." She rolled her eyes. "But he did ask me a few questions, It was weird."

"Hm, sounds like it." She shifted her weight to her left foot and asked, "How are you going to handle Jude?"

"Just tell him I'm sorry and that I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. What else is there to say?" My gaze drifted to just behind her shoulder. Lizzie and Ty were up against her locker mere inches from each other's faces. Mt face heated up and I quickly told McKenzie I'd see her seventh period and advanced towards the couple.

"Whore." I said flatly just as I passed them. I wasn't sure which one I was referring to, but it fit both of them. Lizzie scoffed loudly and a little too dramatic, Ty smirked and squeezed her sides causing a squeal to slip between Lizzie's perfectly pink lips. I gave up knowing he was only doing it to get a rouse out of me.

I continued my pace and finally reached the Calculus room. Jude was already in his seat writing down today's homework. I stopped in the doorway to take a breath and slowed my walk. Once I was standing at his desk I cleared my throat to get his attention. He seemed surprised to see me and I didn't blame him.

"Hi." I looked down ashamed I was in this situation. Jude was trying to help and I cut him down.

"I forgive you." I could feel the pressure left off my chest and I gratefully smiled at Jude.

"Thank you." I breathed and sat down in front of him. "I'm sorry I called you a liar." I closed my eyes, I felt like we need to really talk about it, I felt terrible.

"Don't worry about it. I get where you're coming from. If I had just been more open with you in the first place..." Jude stopped talking since the teacher began her lesson.

I know, but it was still rude of me. I wrote the note on a small scrap of paper and passed it to Jude.

He wrote back, All is cool.

I smiled and tucked the note in my pocket and inwardly smiled.

-

"Come over as soon as your all packed." I reminded McKenzie where I lived and left the building to go find Ryan. Seventh period had flown by an it was already time to get ready for Vegas.

To my luck he was parked right out front, he was even standing outside of the car and waved once he saw me. I ran down the stairs excited that he actually came to get me.

"Elle! I got you a surprise!" Ryan opened the passenger door and there was a rather large polka dot make up bag full of various items.

"What's all this for?" I asked, stunned since Ryan knew I hardly ever wore make up.

"For your big date tonight! I'm going to glam you up girly." Ryan's hearty smile made me melt.

"Oh, Ryan..." I bite my lip and thought for a minute. How could I say this to not rip his heart to shreds? "My date with Ty was canceled." Not the best way, but really my only option.

Ryan was let down but seemed to become filled with total rage in seconds. "Did he dump you before you even went out on your first date?!" My eyes bulged as Ryan went into a little tizzy. "What a little punk ass!"

"Woah, dad! Calm down! I'm the one that broke it off." I put both hands on his shoulder's to make him stop and look at me.

"What? I thought you wanted to go out with him? This morning you were so excited, what changed?"

"Well that was before I found out he is a total man whore. He just wanted to get in my pants." I rolled my eyes and huffed trying to not cry.

"Oh, baby." Ryan enveloped me in his long arms and patted my hair. "Where is the bastard? I'll beat him to a pulp."

I chuckled and pulled away. "You don't have to be my knight in shinning armor today, Ry."

He shrugged and mumbled. "Just trying to help."

I moved the make up bad so I could slide into the seat. Ryan walked around the front of the car to get in the driver's set. He revved up the engine and soon we had left the school behind in dust.

I mashed the button for the radio to come on but Ryan had a compact disc already in causing it to automatically play. Paul McCartney's voice filled the small car. I soon recognized the song playing was "Hey Jude". I pressed the skip button and thankfully "Revolution" came on.

"Since when do you not like that song?" Ryan asked as he turned down the road that would eventually lead to our house.

I shifted my eyes to outside and pretended to not hear him.

-

Clothes flew into my baggage as I tried to hurry and pack. McKenzie should be here soon and our plane was leaving in 2 hours. That left us barely enough time to get to LAX. The doorbell rang once I zipped up my bag. I bounded down the stairs and answered the door allowing Kenzie inside. I hugged her tightly and called for Ryan who came around the corner from his room.

"McKenzie, this is my dad." I giggled when she dropped her duffel bag.

"Hello, McKenzie." Ryan laughed and extended his hand. "Its nice to meet you."

She nodded and grabbed his hand. "Ryan Ross. Wow."

"Come on, Kenz." I grabbed her other hand and pulled her along.

"Elle! Your dad is Ryan freaking Ross!" McKenzie screamed and jumped around.

"Yes, I know." I fell back on my bed and laughed harder. She sat down beside me and exhaled. I got up and began to pack little things like my laptop and a few books to keep us entertained.

"Girls, we need to be leaving now. The taxi is here." Ryan said from the bottom of the stairs.

We all walked out of the door with a travel bag in hand and crowded into the backseat of the yellow car.

Next stop, LAX.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! I hope this chapter make up for any crappy short chapters in the past!
And also because I havn't updated in a few days. :(
Let me know what you think! ;D
NEXT CHAPTER STARTS GABE'S WEDDING -goes crazy-
I know your all just dying for it. ::con: