Elle.

Oh, just a plane ride.

The taxi pulled up to Terminal Two just in time to get on the plane. We scurried through the multitude of people to find our loading station. There was a young looking girl behind the podium approving each ticket. Ryan walked straight to her as if she was a magnet. He isn't very good at being gay.

"Hi, can I help you?" The girl's perky voice hurt my ears and made McKenzie roll her eyes. She couldn't have been barely older than us, probably just out of school.

Ryan purred, "Yes, I think you can." I was afraid I might loose my composure if he kept talking like that. "My friends and I are going on this plane."

"Alright, let me see your tickets and passport and you can be on your way." There was a hint of blush on he cheeks barely visible under her thick makeup.

Ryan flashed the needed information and the girl gladly took it smiling. I crossed my arms and huffed ready to get on the plane and see Gabe, not watch Ryan eye rape some chick in the airport.

"I'm sorry sir, but your plane is at Terminal Seven." She slide the tickets back to a downcast Ryan. "Have a nice day."

Ryan marched off to the complete opposite end of the airport looking around for our appropriate terminal. McKenzie and I followed behind laughing at how funny he looked roaming around the giant airport. Once he found it the first thing we noticed was the ticket taker. An old crabby woman with a permanent scowl on her face.

Ryan groaned a few curse words and I inwardly smiled as he laid the tickets down for inspection.

-

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked McKenzie once we were settled into our seats. She flipped through the different dvd's I had packed and sighed.

"Elle, all the movies were made before we were even born!" She held up one of my favorites, Sweeney Todd. "I've never even heard of this."

"It's just Ryan's old movies, we hardly ever buy new one's. Besides these are way better than whats made today." I grabbed the box and popped the disc in my laptop.

Just when Sweeney Todd was about to kill Pirelli I got an email interrupting the movie.

"Awh, come one! It was getting good!" McKenzie sulked in her seat while I checked my message.

"Chill out, it's Gabe." I read it out loud so that McKenzie would stop peering over my shoulder. "Elle bby, you need to hurry. Vicky is freaking out. Her dress is snug because she gained a few lbs. Help? :( -Gabe." I typed back a quick reply trying to help as much as possible over email. "Planes only fly so fast. Have the dress let out. I thought she was on a diet?"

I resumed the movie much to McKenzie pleasing but my mind was in Las Vegas. How could Vicky gain enough weight to make her dress not fit? I remember when she was planning for their first wedding she practically fasted the entire time.

I pushed all thoughts aside since there was nothing I could do 30,000 feet in the air.

-

McCarran International Airport seemed calmer than LAX even though it was right off the strip. We went through gate D and under a giant "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. Ryan grabbed the baggage while McKenzie and I waited at the slot machines across from the claim.

"Hey, do you have a quarter?" I asked her and she dug around in her pocket and pulled out a shiny coin. I slide it through the opening and cranked the lever. The different screens spun around until two quarters shot out into the drop box.

"Wow, I actually won something!" I handed her one of the coins as a pay back and kept one for myself.

"Come on girls." Ryan came hobbling along beside bogged down with two suitcases in his hands and a dufflebag slung over his shoulders. We dashed after him laughing all the way to the taxi he had called down.

"S. Nellis Boulevard, East Las Vegas." Ryan huffed out to the cabbie as he tried to catch his breath, such a weakling.

I bounced in my seat knowing in less that twenty minutes I would be hugging Gabe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh just barely cut it off before the wedding. XD Please don't kill me.
I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER....hopefully. ::shifty: I feel like I'm dragging this out D:
But I don't want everything to happen too fast . :(
Anyways, comment? :D