Elle.

Pacing the pews in a church corridor.

I knocked rapidly on the mahogany door and waited until I heard footsteps then the door swung open to reveal a very tired looking Gabe. Nonetheless when he saw me he grabbed me up in his arms and spun me around. Memories flashed by as I took in the aroma of his house and remembered all the great times we had together when Ryan and I lived in North Vegas. Gabe put me down on my feet for a bear hug and smiled like a fool.

"Elle, I have missed you so much! Vicky is driving me nuts!" He brought his pointer finger beside his head and twirled it around indicating she was crazy.

"I saw that." Victoria was leaning in the door frame of the kitchen with a hand on her hip and a unamused expression.

"I love you?"

She laughed and walked over to hug me. "It's great to see you, Elle. I'm glad you could make it on such short notice." She cut her eyes to Gabe who sheepishly grinned.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I introduced her to McKenzie while Gabe and Ryan did a typical 'bro hug'.

"Good, because I need your help. I'm sure my little snookums over there told you all about my freak out this morning." McKenzie and I nodded remembering the email. "I've gained four pounds!" My mouth dropped, sure there was a little extra space in a dress for one or two extra pounds, but four? There was no way. "I don't know what I'm going to do. My dress looks horrible now."

We made our way upstairs leaving the boys to talk about business, most likely strippers.

Their house looked almost exactly the same as when we moved. It was like I had went back it time to a much happier place where all I really worried about was having a good time. I was pulled out of my day-dream when Vicky shut the bedroom door.

"I don't want Gabe to hear." She walked over to a shopping bag laying on the bed and pulled a rectangular box out. Of course we were all thinking it but when I saw the home pregnancy test it was confirmed. Vicky went into the bathroom connected to the bedroom while McKenzie and I lounged on the bed.

"Do you think she's pregnant?" Kenzie whispered while we waited. I shrugged but secretly figured she would be.

The time ticked by but eventually Vicky emerged from the bathroom with a grin on her face. "I'm knocked up." Vicky squealed and we jumped off the bed to hug her.

Foot steps bounded up the stairs and door opened wide as Gabe and Ryan rushed in. "Are you guys okay?" Gabe asked, bewildered when none of us seemed hurt.

"You're going to be a daddy!" We all piped together. A loud thud indicated that Gabe had in fact fainted.

The rest of the night us girls talked about baby names with Gabe and Ryan, once he became conscious, and options to solve the dress problem. McKenzie and I went to sleep at about midnight in the old bedroom I used to stay in over the weekend. Everyone was excited for the wedding and the coming baby.

-

Flashes of white passed by as we sat in the corner of the dressing room. Vicky's sisters had all come from different parts of the United Sates to see their baby sister get married. They were happily shocked that she was going to have a baby of her own.

"Elle." Vicky waved us other just as my eyes were about to shut. I jumped up and walked with McKenzie over to help with whatever she needed. "Look at this." She flopped a piece of fabric through her hands in disgust. "So unflattering." She was referring to the maternity girdle, the solution for her extra baby weight.

"Hey, at least its lacy. I'm sure Gabe will think its sexy." I nudge her arm and winked.

Vicky blushed. "I was wondering if you and McKenzie if you two would do the honor of being my bridesmaids?"

"Of course!" We both answered at the same time with big smiles on our face.

"Good!" Vicky pointed to her sister Jane and directed us towards her. "She'll get your dresses."

I slipped my previous dress off and replaced it with the flowy purple one. "Of you look so beautiful!" Vicky began to tear up, I rushed over to hug her. "I'm sorry, so emotional."

A knock on the door signaled the wedding was about to start. McKenzie and I went into the lobby of the Church to form the line for the rest of the bridesmaids. My stomach churned thinking about all the faces from my past I would see in the pews as I walked by.

The music began to play and doors parted, I was the first one to walk in. I scanned the church until I saw Ryan, he was smiling at me so I waved discreetly. My eyes eyes trailed down the row until I saw Bronx sitting next to Pete. His hair was still pitch black with bangs swooping over his right eye just like his dad's, he hadn't changed at all. My breath caught in my throat when he turned to look at me. I walked faster down the isle feeling much like a runaway bride.

We never took our eyes off each other through the whole ceremony. I didn't see Vicky walk down the isle or the happy couple kiss. I couldn't peel my eyes away from Bronx's smirk, it was playful of course but I knew he had some hidden message in it like "I know what you did last summer."

The music for the Gabe and Vicky to walk down the isle softly played in the background. I followed behind McKenzie keeping my eyes forward. We headed back to the dressing room to put our party dresses on and get ready for a wild reception.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter FAILS. XP
Not how I pictured it at all.
The Brox situation will be explained and there will be tons more clebs next chapter.
AND BRENNY BEAR :D Awh took away the surprise XD
Reception next chappie.
Lemme know what you think of this :tehe:

Wedding Ceremony for Elle/McKenzie

Vicky's Wedding outfit!