Elle.

Oh, did I mention the fact when I see you it stings like hell?

I could hear hushed whispers from outside when finally the door opened and McKenzie came inside. She had a sad sympathetic look on her face as she sat down beside me.

"Is he-" My voice cracked from crying. "Is he okay?"

She nodded. "Gabe got him to wake up, that's all I know."

I sighed, relieved that at least he was alive. I needed a few more answers, so I got up from the bed and pushed open the door. Everyone seemed to be moving around in a flurry. Soon I was wrapped in long chilly arms. Ryan took a deep breath as if he was trying to remember my scent forever.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl."

I hugged him back and looked over his shoulder to see Gabe looking at us with an almost disgusted look.

-

Once the commotion had died down, and everyone but the Wentz clan left, Ryan went to bed allowing me to sneak off and talk to Gabe. He was sitting behind a laptop in his "study" which amounted to a few bookshelves and a desk. When he saw me come in he immediately shut the computer screen and cleared his throat.

"Elle, what are you doing up so late? You really should be in bed." Gabe got up and walked towards me as if he was going to usher me out of the room.

"Not so fast." I held up my hand to stop him. "I have a few questions to ask you."

I could tell that Gabe had given up when his shoulders slumped and he sighed. I mentally thought "That was easy." and had to take a minute and plan out my next step.

"Why did he try to drown himself?"

Gabe fumbled with his fingers and then growled. "He saw you talking to Brendon. I swear I don't remember even inviting him!"

My mouth gaped as I thought back to my conversation with Brendon. Apparently Ryan hadn't gotten any better.

"You need to go, Elle. I have some work to do." Gabe all but pushed me out of the room.

"But I still have to ask you-" I tried to get my other question out but he shut the door.

"Ask me later." He called through the door.

I grunted and let out a deep sigh to release some anger deep inside me. I turned around and became face to face with Bronx, the last person I wanted to see then. Without saying a word he pulled me through the nearest door which ended up being a linen closet.

"I swear, Bronx! I have nothing to talk to you about."

"Fine, then just listen!" He calm face caught my attention. "I'm sorry about everything that happened between us. If I could go back and change it all I would. But it wouldn't change how I feel for you." He leaned in and kissed my cheek then left the closet. I sat stunned that he could even remember what happened the night before I left.

I scurried out of the closet and found McKenzie walking by in the hallway.

"Hey girl! Where have you been?" She greeted. I pulled her into our guest room with a yelp from her end.

"I have to tell you something." I whispered. She was wide eyed as she leaned in to hear me better. "Well you know Bronx?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god...I promised myself that I would finish this but I feel like it is going to eat me alive! D:
And I lost a subscriber....and a star. :(
But trust me I am not writing this just for the fact of comments and stuff...but if this is so horrible that people no longer want to read it that makes me loose confidence.
[/pitypartyover]
I would have gotten this out sooner but I had MAJOR writer's block and my uncle's 50th birthday party was yesterday XD
I'll try to get them out ASAP but sometimes I just need a creative break ya know?