Elle.

Your sex is on fire.

During my weekend homework session I got a text from Bronx. It wasn't anything out of the usual, he always would invite me to party's at Pete's club. I snuck past Ashlee as she watched a telenovela, to try and better her acting skills.

My closet consisted of jeans and t-shirts so I rummaged through her's for a decent outfit. I found the perfect dark purple cocktail dress that would fit my figure nicely and paired it with one of her expensive diamond necklaces from Pete.

Getting out of the house would be one of the difficult parts. I formed a plan quickly by slipping a trench coat on over the dress and heading to the getting to 'get a glass of milk'. I opened the fridge door and then yelled out to the almost empty house, "We're out of milk!" even though there was half a container. I rounded the corner to see Ashlee getting up from the worn out couch. "I'll go get some. Where's your keys?" She narrowed her eyes and pressed her lips into a line. "On the counter. You better be careful because, if you pulled over I won't come and get you." I shifted my eyes and dashed back to the kitchen to grab the keys and head out of the back door.

I revved the engine to make the Jaguar purr like a house cat. A permanent smile formed on my face as I pulled out of the driveway. The club wasn't far away, but I still tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. Patience has never been one of my virtues.

Soon I pulled up into one of the side parking lots by the club and had to search through glove compartments and door panels for Ashlee's pass into the club. I found the shiny sliver V.I.P badge and slide it into the pocket of my coat and descended down the sidewalk to the velvet ropes. With one flash of the card I was instantly in and on my way to find Bronx.

I passed by one of my favorite bartenders, John, and stopped him in hopes that he had seen Bronx. "Sorry, Elle. Try the back room." My eyes rolled at the thought of the mysterious room hidden by a dark black curtain. You had to know the Wentz's personally to get back there, lucky me I lived with them. Weaving through the dancing mass wasn't easy and I was disappointed I couldn't hear my high heels click as I sauntered by.

I yanked the curtain back swiftly and pulled it close just as fast, Bronx hated if anyone he didn't deem acceptable got inside 'his' room. I found the devil sitting cozy between two blondes, the table in front of him was covered in different alcoholic bottles and glasses of half drunk mixtures. He quickly got up when his eyes scanned across me, his gin and tonic splashed from side to side as he stumbled along. Bronx huffed once her reached me and slurred, "Is that my mom's dress?" I brushed off his question with a wave of my hand to a waiter.

"Apple Martini, easy on the vodka." He gave a knowing nod and disappeared. I was going to do everything in my power to stay in control tonight...and remember to get a cover up carton of milk.

Bronx lured me in by my arm then swiftly pulled me close. His teeth nipped my ear as his body moved in provocative ways, I could feel the body heat rising between us. The music wasn't fast paced but we accelerated our moves until I caught the oder that lingered in his breath. I reluctantly stopped him and tried to let my mind catch up with my body. "Your drunk."

"So, isn't that why you came? That's why I invited you. Carpe diem, Elle! You need to live a little." I looked down, not wanting to answer him but not sure if he even wanted one to begin with. As if perfect timing the waiter tapped my shoulder and handed me my dark green drink. "Well Elle, its your choice. Are you going to have fun or go home?"

Three martinis later everything was cloudy until the cool air hit my arms as Bronx and I stumbled out of the club. The hair on my arm stood up, Bronx wrapped a protective arm around me. I wasn't sure where we were going but everything from that point on became a blur.

I can remember the sound of keys jingling and clothes hitting the floor. I tried to look for a light switch but Bronx stopped me. "It'll be more romantic this way." I snorted but went along with him. I could see the outline of Bronx over at a stereo and a old Kings of Leon song start to play. I can remember laughing at his song choice but it never clicked.

The next morning I woke up on a pile of Clandestine hoodies next to a sleeping Bronx. I took in the scene before me: clothes strone everywhere, a mirror reflected me sex hair, and I was very cold. The sun was barely out so I hurried to put Ashlee's rumpled dress back on and smooth my hair out, but there was really no use. I made no effort to wake up Bronx and decided he could take care of himself.

The short 5 minute trip from the Clandestine ally back to Angles in Kings took ages, I felt as if everyone was looking at me. The brisk air whipped my hair just as I reached the car. Once in the driver's seat I paused and let everything rush back, the text message and sneaking out, dancing with Bronx and all the awful martinis...and Clandestine. My stomach churned and tears brimmed my eyes, only then did I realize I had a splitting head ache thanks to my hangover.

Ashlee was sitting at the counter when I came in. I has put my trench coat back on and brushed my hair better with my fingers, I felt it was decent enough for her approval. "Where's the milk?" She smiled. My mouth dropped, I forgot to get a stupid thing of milk! I stormed off to my room to get a head start on my grounding.

Later in the day after much self pity there was a knock on my door. "Go away, Bronx." I mumbled into the pillow but the knock became louder. With a loud sigh I got up and opened the door. "What do you- Oh! Pete. Hi." I shifted my eyes down away from his face and noticed a black lump in his hand. Was that? Oh no. "I think you left something in my shop." He handed it to me with a blank face. My whole body trembled as I took the black lace bra from his hands. "Pack your bags. Ryan is ready for you."


"Wow." McKenzie whispered when I finished. I nodded and laid on one of the many throw pillows. "So after that you came to Vegas? And you hadn't seen Bronx until today?"

"Yeah." My voice sounded small after talking about my memories. "And you know what he told me? He has real feeling for me apparently."

"Well talk about forgetting Ty! Bronx is hot!" McKenzie gave me a thumbs up and a grin.

I pushed her hand away. "I'm not using Bronx as my rebound."

"Oh no, that's right. You'd rather use Jude." She stressed the last three letters of his name and batted her eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Can we just stop talking and go to sleep? We have an early flight and I'm tired. I just needed to get that off my chest."

"Yeah, Elle avoid my question!" McKenzie teased.

"Goodnight, Kenz." I turned out the light but couldn't shut off my racing mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOW....I actually like this chapter. ::shifty:
It took me FOREVER to write because this flash back had to be perfect! (or close enough)
I had been planning it for a while!
I hope you all agree with me when I say it turned out good :tehe:
PLEASE let me know what you think? :D
Elle's club outfit.