Elle.

Nothing bad ever happend at Tiffany's.

Sometime during the hour drive back to Topanga, Ryan and Pete had made plans to have a big “family” breakfast the following morning. Though I wasn’t pleased that Jude had not been invited I was excited to eat something better than frozen pizza for a change.

“I know we had planned to hang out but they’ll be leaving at noon.” I whispered into the cell phone, I had snuck away into one of the bathroom stalls at The Water Lilly Café.

“It’s okay, Elle. Really, it just bothers me that you’re with Bronx. I don’t like the way he looks at you.” Jude sounded annoyed and it made me laugh. I liked the fact he was so protective of me.

“Don’t worry about him, okay? I’ll see you in a little while.” We said our goodbyes and I hurriedly went back out to our table to finish my meal.

When conversation had drifted from every possible topic I decided it wouldn’t hurt to ask about the information I had found a few days ago. Ryan was just about to ask for the check when I spoke up.

“Ry, did you ever ask for a record deal from a man name John Carrigan?” My voice faltered at the end but my point was still made.

He looked up with great surprise but didn’t say a word, instead Pete spoke up. “Hey isn’t that the guy…” Ryan cleared his throat rather loud and you could almost see the daggers shooting from he’s eyes to Pete “What?” was all Pete could muster.

“We’ll talk about this later Elle.” Ryan’s solemn voice worried me.

“You can count on it.”

-

After an awkward drop off at the airport and Bronx whispering in my ear “Be careful.” I was finally able to break free and go see Jude. In actuality I all but jumped out of the car when we passed by his foster home.

I walked down the same pathway I had a few nights back but with a different but happier mood. I knocked on the door with enthusiasm and smiled brightly when Jude answered it .When saw his wide eyes they confused me and I knitted my eyebrows together in a sign of stress.

“Elle.” The way he said my name sent a chill down my spine. “I should have called… Rob came back.”

My mouth dropped when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. “Yo, Jude. Who’s at the door?”

The door shut in my face as Jude quickly spun around to face his brother. I could barely hear the muffled response of “Girl scout.” And Rob’s grunt of “Why didn’t you get any cookies!”

I stood dumbstruck not sure if I should stay or leave and soon after the two twin boys came running around the side of the house pointing at me with silly grins. In unison they whispered “Elle.” And ran back around the other side. My stomach knotted up and I screamed when the door opened back up.

“Whoa, hey are you okay? You’re as pale as a ghost.” Jude’s concern only seemed to intensify my state of being.

“The twins….they saw me. And they know my name.” My voice sounded robotic as I forced the words out of my mouth.

“It’ll be okay. They’re just spastic little kids. Don’t worry about them telling Caroline, they never talk around her. I think she scares them.” I tried to nod but I wasn’t convincing. Jude wrapped his arms around my shoulders and leaned his forehead against mine. “Let’s get out of here.”

I looked up into his eyes rather surprised. “And where exactly do you plan we go?”

He pulled away and shrugged his shoulders. A smile played on his lips, “We could go to a dark, empty theater, where no one would see us.…and watch a movie.”

I shoved at his shoulder when he began to laugh. I pulled the keys out of my purse and walked across the road. “Come on, horn dog.”

-

During the previews for the action (or horror movie, I’m not sure, Jude picked it.) Jude and I held hands while I tried unsuccessfully to eat with my left hand. I gave him a play by play of breakfast with the Wentz’s and decided it best to leave out Bronx’s warning.

“I brought up the topic of your dad. Ryan shot it down with “We’ll talk later.”” I rolled my eyes and leaned over to take a drink from the cup in my armrest.

“You going to bring it back up?” Jude questioned as the lights dimmed and the movie started.

“You can count on it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So uneventful chapter for the lose? I think so.
Eh lemme no what ya think yes? I think so
Creppy twins :weird? Very much so. Mwahaha! XD

Oh and by the way I added more character pictures! :D
And Jude's last name is different from all the other foster siblings cause he is the only one that know his real last name. XD Just thought in case anyone was curious I should let you guys know. :)

Elle's outfit! :D