Elle.

They've got all right moves in all the right places.

Going back to school proved to be one of the most boring things I had ever done. Jude and I had been sentenced to two weeks of in school suspension. It was my brilliant idea to use that time to plan out our trip to New York. I had composed a list of different things we need to make sure we had like: a mode of transportation, the address of both cemeteries, money, and a place to stay. Though I had a feeling I would forget something important.

"Oh my God!" I suddenly said once I'd finished a random drawing to the side of the list. "We haven't even decided when we're going."

Jude hummed as he scrolled through the calender on his phone, the teacher 'watching' us being totally oblivious. "How about after the dance?"

My eyes went wide as I was reminded of the dance. I nodded slightly, "Sure, the same night? Sounds great." I wrote down 'date' then checked off afterwards.

Jude had already taken care of the money problem by withdrawing money from a savings account that was made when his parents died. It wasn't easy getting the money without Caroline finding out but since Jude was going to be turning eighteen soon and graduating the bank decided it would be alright for him to take some of the money out. Though they were under the the false thoughts that he was going to use the money to help pay for college.

"You think your dad would let you drive the car to the dance? Then we could just leave in it." I shook my head, there was no way he would let me drive it, though he would probably only think we would head to some hotel. "Then how are we going to get there, Elle?"

"I've been talking to McKenzie about driving to the dance together. Maybe she would let us take her car." I tried to sound hopeful but there wasn't a very good chance that would happen. I 'd had a hard enough time getting her to talk to me after leaving the other day with Jude, I really hadn't been a good friend to her.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll really go for that." Jude rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair. He had begun to act very hostile any time we talked about the plans to leave.

"What is your problem?" I asked in the same tone he had used. He shrugged and opened of the books he had brought to 'work' out of. "Well you sure are acting like something is bothering you." I began to tap my pen on the desk looking over the list, then pulled out my cell phone intent on calling Reni.

"Well I'm sorry that I didn't really want to plan this out, Elle." Jude shut the book his wasn't really reading with force. "I just wanted to go! You're ruining." Jude's eyes instantly shot up to look at me. "I didn't mean that, I'm sorry."

My heart fell as I sat down the phone. "No Jude, you did mean it or you wouldn't have said it. If you don't want me to go then just tell me. You could go right now and I wouldn't care."

"Elle, please." Jude tried to hold my hand which I snatched away quickly. "I do want you to come, I wouldn't even go if you didn't too." I looked back down at the list thinking about scribbling it all out. He grabbed my chin between his index finger and thumb lightly causing me to look at him. "Go with me, please."

I sighed and gave up, opening the phone and dialing Reni's number. She answered with a chipper "Hello!" but I could here the sounds of other voices. I grimaced remembering she had taken my dad to a doctor's appointment. "Can you talk for a bit, it's kind of important." I asked anyway hoping she might leave wherever she was so she could hear me better.

"Oh yeah sure." I could tell she was walking and then everything became quiet on the other end. "What do you need?"

"Um, could you tell me where my mother is buried?" I looked back up and studied Jude's face, this would probably ruin our plan once everyone found out we were gone.

Reni's voice sounded curious when she asked, "Why do you want to know, Elle?"

I tried to come up with a quick excuse but failed. "Just wanted to know..." I shook my head around though she couldn't see me. Hopefully it would work.

She exhaled and seemed hesitant when answering. "The Trinity Church Cemetery, that's where her and Ryan went before..." Reni cleared her throat not able to finish the sentence. "Her brother use to preach there."

My eyes lit up and I scooted in the desk to sit straighter. "She has a brother?"

Reni seemed rather bored on the subject of my uncle. "Yeah, his name is Zachery Berg. He still lives in the city."

And with that Reni told me exactly what I needed to know. "Thanks Ren! I'll talk to later." I hung up without hearing her goodbye. I smiled at Jude and wrote down the two names I had received. "I think I found our place to stay."

"Hey you! Put that phone up." The teacher had finally woken up from his daze and decided to start enforcing rules. Jude and I just laughed and went back to our plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to try and update again tomorrow because this update sucked. :file:
NEXT ONE IS THE DANCE! :crazy:
Because this is going way to slow and I'm getting bored. :sad:
OFF TO NEW YORK! :whoohoo:
That actually isn't a smiley but whateves. :tehe:
Oh my gosh! I want you guys to ask me questions okay?
Please, please, please.
I'd love to get questions about the story or just random crap, okay? :weird:
Oh and comments would be nice. XD

I really like this outfit because Z really has a Hello Kitty purse so I thought it was cute her daughter does too. :)