Elle.

I can love you like a sailor, I can make you dance all night.

When my head whipped up to be met with the face of none other than Bronx Wentz my stomach dropped and I could already feel the affects of the shot working in my system. I stood up from the bar stool and wobbled. Both Jude and Bronx's hand bolted up to catch me incase I fell. The glare they exchanged wasn't missed in my tipsy haze.

"I need another drink." I slurred before resting my weight on Bronx's chest. I'd never really had much of a tolerance for alcohol, but that didn't stop me.

A loving hand patted my hair as the boy supporting me mumbled, "Really Elle, one is plenty for your tiny body." My drunken frown I displayed only earned me a quick smirk and a ruffle to my hair.

"Watch the hair man!" I slapped his had away and smoothed down my bangs. "Why are you even here? If Pete isn't and all..." I trailed off not have a solid idea.

Then almost instantly I felt a hand slither around my waist and I was being pulled by Jude until I was up against his body.The heat our contact was making soon caused a small pool of sweat to puddle up around my neck. I turned my head to look at him but instead received a face full of his cheek, we were that close.

Bronx watched this show with amusement and answered the question I'd already forgotten I asked. "He was here earlier checking up on things, but he got a phone call during lunch and just sort of disappeared after that. We were suppose to catch a flight out of here tonight so that's what I'm waiting on." He facial expression seemed bored but somewhere deep inside I knew this was eating him up.

"Oh." I slurred the h's before downing the second shot the younger bartender finally brought me. " I came here to find my uncle. And guess what! I did." My body leaned forward and Jude carefully wrangled me back in and kept a secure arm around my hips.

"I really wish you wouldn't drink so much." Jude whispered into my ear and I tried to nod though knowing how drunk I had gotten it probably looked more like my head was just rolling around on my neck.

"Well that's nice." Bronx's voice caught my attention and I snapped my head up and squinted my eyes to try and get a clear view of him. "Where is he?"

"Here!" I hiccuped and pointed toward the open door where I could just see the top of my uncle's head. Bronx gave me a confused look so I mumbled. "Your bouncer is my uncle!" His eyes widened and after that I don't remember much.

There were faint mumblings about "Where are you staying?" and "How much did she have to drink?" then I could feel myself being carried. My eyes peered open long enough for me to see the set jaw of Zachery Berg. My mouth barely made an audible sound as I forced the words out. "You're my uncle, did ya know that?" And then I passed out cold.

-

Soft springs gave away under my body as I was set down on a well made bed. I curled up ready to get in the comfortable state of sleep, but that was before both of my shoes were violently ripped off my feet and the clutch purse I'd manged to keep a tight grip on was snacthed away from me.

"I'll let you handle to rest." The awkward response belonged to Zachery and the cough he and Jude shared was priceless.

I sat up and holding my head. "Thanks but I got it." The two men flashed their eyes towards me and Zachery handed me a towel.

"You should probably take a cold shower and go to bed, you're gonna have a nasty hangover in the morning." I shook my head as he vanished from the room.

I turned to Jude with a mix of happiness and anger washing over me. "How did we end up here?"

"Well when you passed out everyone got pretty worried, including Zach, and it just slipped out I guess." He paused and began to use had gestures. "He had this extra room in his apartment, we didn't have anywhere to stay, match made in heaven don't you think?"

"And Bronx?" I questioned noticing he wasn't present.

"He had to leave to catch his flight, remember?"

I shook my head signaling "Whatever." and grabbed my duffel bag and walked into the conjoining bathroom that I knew was attached.

Wait a minute.

I turned around a few times in the small bathroom that I was very familiar with. It could've been my impaired judgment but I could've sworn the room I was in belonged to me until I was around the age of fourteen. I shook it out of my mind and turned the knob on the shower all the way to the cold in and stepped inside letting the icy water hit my skin waking me up.

Bubble baths lined the shelves and I became certain that this was the shower I had used so many times to get ready in the mornings. A shiver ran up my back and I leaned down to bump the temperature the opposite way hoping to avoid another eerie feeling.

When I stepped out of the shower I wrapped a towel to cover my body and stared at myself in the mirror that was covered in stickers. How did I not notice those before? Oh yeah, I was drunk off my ass.

I rummaged around in my duffel bag until a flash of red caught my eye. The little lace panties with anchors slipped right over my thighs and the chemise draped perfectly on my curves. I produced two matching high heel shoes and dropped them onto the linoleum floor pleased by the sound that echoed when they met. I quickly brushed my hair into a wet messy lump behind my neck and twisted a ponytail around it. To complete my attempt at being sexy I opened up the medicine cabinet to find the bright red lip stick I'd hidden from Ryan, it was still there. I was shocked by how many things we had just left...which
considering the apartment was just given to my uncle I guess he didn't care.

When I stepped outside the steamy bathroom I was practically tip toeing, far from the strut I had originally planned. Jude was lying flat on his back with his hands covering his eyes. The sigh that escaped my lips sounded defeated and Jude's hand raised and one of his eyes peeped out. His smirk encouraged me as I sauntered over to the side of the bed.

"You've been a naughty ship mate." Sure, it was corny but I wasn't in my right mind. "Time to walk the plank."

"Aye, aye Captain."

I would regret that in the morning but I had just started sobering up and you don't pack lingerie and not use it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. :(
Parts are so-so..i guess.I suck at sex scenes so fill in the blanks.
I really need some GOOD comments to know how this is going and what you guys are thinking!
It helps me as a writer and I'd really appreciate it. :arms:
So I started my credit recovery and it sucks...majorly...and I don't have time to write after school. But SNOW DAY! Tomorrow. Maybe I can write another one? I'll try anyways. XD
Love, love this. <3