Elle.

You'll always have this heart of mine.

Months had passed since Jude and I had reunited in the park and summer was just around the corner. Everything had seem to become more laid back. Jude’s birthday was coming up and Caroline had began to realize that she would soon be losing him. It seemed to click with her that she needed to treat him better if she wanted him to stick around, which he would be anyway for me, there was no way I could leave Ryan even though he seemed to be as healthy as ever.

It was a lazy Sunday and Jude and I were lying on my couch with all the windows open downstairs. The weather was scorching outside but I was still buried into his chest, granted I was only wearing a light tank top and shorts.

Jude’s eyes were shut and his breathing had began to be deep and I knew soon he would be falling asleep. I quickly slipped my hand under his plaid shirt and ran it over the planes of his chest. He smiled without opening his eyes so I let my hand carefully glide down to the top of his pants. He took a deep breath and peeked open one of his eyes, I smiled back and hooked a finger into one of his belt loops and tugged. He grunted and sat up with a suspicious look in his eyes.

I leaned forward to kiss him and began to undo his shirt buttons and he slipped down one of the spaghetti straps on my tank top. Somehow the heat from outside seemed to transfer into our kisses as our lips began to burn against each other. My fingers twisted into his longer than ever locks after I got his shirt off. Our bodies were practically drenched and I’m sure he didn’t mind to have one less article on.

His hand went under the front of my top and carefully rubbed my sides and little tiny beads of sweat gathered on my neck. When I pulled away from Jude’s lips I was ready to rip my tank top off.

The doorbell rang.

In between sloppy kisses Jude mumbled “Should we get that?“ I shook my and began to unbutton his pants.

I was hoping that we could just ignore the person and let the them think no one was home but Ryan came bounding around the corner and saw Jude and I. His expression seemed to be more shocked than ours. I quickly pulled my top back down and scooted away from Jude on the couch.

Ryan tried to play it cool as he walked towards the door and called over his shoulder, “If you’re going to have sex with my daughter you better wear a condom.”

The mood was basically killed after that. Jude slid his arms back into his shirt and I wiped the back of my neck. We fell into a comfortable position, me wrapped up tight in his arms, as Ryan answered the door.

I couldn’t tell who it was from my angle but I could tell Ryan had tensed up and barely breathing. I tried to crane my neck enough to see around the part of the wall that was in my view but I could only see the person’s body.

Jude had already closed his eyes intent on napping again so I crawled out of his arms and walked over to where Ryan was without him seeing me. I peeked my eyes just over his shoulder and saw Brendon in my door frame. My legs rushed me back over to Jude and I squatted down to whisper in his ear. His eyes bulged open and he leaned up on his elbows to see for himself. When he relaxed I grabbed his hand and pulled along with me up to the stairs where we could watch them better.

For the longest time Ryan stood motionless with his hand on the doorknob not saying a word. I couldn’t hear Brendon but from the expression Ryan had he was either apologizing or demanding an apology, it was hard to tell.

Finally I heard a squeaky voice, it was Brendon’s. He must have been crying because he normally always seemed to be in control of things. “Well, can I come in?“

Ryan’s hand fell from the door and reached up to wipe Brendon’s face. My heart began to pound and I squeezed my face up to the railing. Ryan motioned for his hand and Brendon willing let him take it. Their fingers intertwined as they walked over to our couch. They sat down exactly where Jude and I had just been. Ryan now had a small smile on his face and I figured that was a good sign.

I turned to look at Jude who was leaned up against the wall smirking at me. “What?” I giggled and crawled into his lap, still at a angle where I could see Ryan and Brendon.

“Nothing, you’re just cute that’s all. Like you’re going to play a little matchmaker for your father.” He kissed my cheek and let his head fall into the crook of my neck.

“Well, from the looks of it he is playing matchmaker for himself.” I lifted my head up a little to see Brendon leaning in to kiss Ryan.

I wondered if it was a little too soon to holler out, “If you’re going to have sex with my father wear a condom!”

I decided to chance it and sat up on my knees. “Hey Brendon, you better have some protection handy!”

Ryan’s hand quickly popped up revealing his middle finger. I was sent into a giggle fit and Jude quickly picked me up and carried my bridal style in to my room.

I smiled at him once my laughter began to die down. He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me, just before dropping me onto my bed. A small scream left my mouth before Jude followed me down to the bed.
He wrapped me up in his arm and we just laid there smiling. I nuzzled into his neck and breathed in the sweet smell.

“I wish we could be like this forever.” I whispered and kissed at the soft skin on his throat.

He hummed and played with my hair. “Like what?”

I smiled and closed my eyes. “Happy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys! I've had a lot of fun doing this and I'm sorry there has been such a gap of time but ya know a lot of stuff has been going on. And I've had writer's block/laziness.
But here it is! And I hope you like it. :)
Ps: If you haven't commented but you're still around would you mind giving me one now? I just want to know what you thought about it. It would mean a lot to me. <3
PPS: XD I'm planning to do a Pete Wentz story next so if you want to stick around I should be starting it soon. :)

Oh and just because I have made an outfit for Elle AND Jude! :D:
Jude's!
Elle's!

I really hope you guys have enjoyed this because i have! I really miss it and all of you guys! <33
And if it isn't too much to ask, would you guys mind not un-subscribing? This is my first 10 star story and I'd hate if I lost them.

I love you guys! <3