Elle.

I want you so bad.

The bell rang ending lunch and everyone fled to their lockers. McKenzie and I somehow managed to be the last one's to get out of the room.

"I've got Biology next." I said to McKenzie as we opened our lockers. "You?"

"Study Hall." Kenzie smiled "But don't worry Bio is super easy. Mrs. Greenwell is a total pushover. Hopefully you'll get a cool lab partner."

"I'm sure they're all taken by now." I slipped my notebook in my bag and waited on McKenzie to finish. "Can you show me there? I don't think I've seen it yet."

"Yeah, sure." McKenzie grabbed my hand and directed me to a large room with about twenty work stations.

"Oh my gosh! McKenzie, what if I don't get a partner?" I worried once I saw the groups of two at every desk.

"I'll be your partner." A voice from behind me spoke up.

I turned around to see the smirking face of Ty. My cheeks heated up and I looked over at McKenzie to see she was rolling her eyes.

"Seems it all worked out." She muttered and walked across the hall to the Library.

Ty smiled and lead me to an empty desk. I sat down on the little stool and tried not to act stupid.

"So, you didn't have a partner?" I asked Ty and began to mess with one of the glass beakers in front of me and almost dropped it.

Ty laughed and I blushed. "I did, but your just so cute I couldn't let anyone else have you." I tried to hide my smile as the teacher began class.

The teacher droned on and Ty and I began to sneak looks at each other until one time when I looked over I saw a folded piece of paper. I grabbed it and began to read the quickly scribbled note.

"Can I have your number?" My stomach did a sumersault as I neatly printed my cell phone number. Ty grinned and snuck his phone out under the desk and added my number into his contacts.

The bell soon rang and everyone got up to leave. "I'll call you later." Ty winked as he glided out of the room.

I ran up to mine and McKenzie's lockers and squealed in her ear. "Woah!" She widened her eyes at me. "Someone's happy." I nodded my head swiftly. "Oh, tell me all about it."

"I'll have to tell you later I need to use the restroom." I whispered and departed to the girl's room.

I quickly finished and began to wash my hands at one of the little sinks. I heard the sound of a stall door slam and I quickly spun around. Lizzie stalked out of the middle stall with a death glare gracing her mousey face.

"I saw you flirting with my boyfriend." she hissed and backed me against the sink.

"Jude?" I stuttered and tried to slide away from her.

"Who?" Lizzie shook her head. "No, Ty!" And she cut her eyes menacingly.

"Oh..." I felt like a deer in head lights.

"Leave her alone, Frizzie." I looked around the corner to see McKenzie in the doorway with her arms folded.

"What did you call me, Pixie?"

I could see that McKenzie was taken back by the name Lizzie called her. Her mouth fell and her eyes glazed over. She looked over at me and then vanished out of the bathroom.

Lizzie made a scoffing noise and turned back around to me. "Just stay away from him okay?"

I nodded and she left the bathroom in a hurry. I gathered my composure and left the bathroom intent on finding Kenzie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!
FINALLY.
Talk about writer's block. :file:
I love this story so much though...I'm trying not to give up on it.
I'm playing around with different ideas so watch out! :tehe:
I'm also thinking about doing a flash back? But I'm not sure how to play it out...
Comments comments comments! =D