Elle.

Long live the car crash hearts.

I searched up and down the halls with no sign of her. I began to get in unfamiliar hallways so I gave up my hunt and tried to retrace my steps. I was soon back to the fast pace hallway of the 11th grade. I looked down at my watch and realized I had mere seconds to find the Calculus room. In a flurry I pushed pass gossipers that didn't mind if they were late and looked at each door for some sign of a math class. At the very end of the hall the door was clearly marked 'Calculus'. I slung the door open just as the bell began to ring.

"Your late." The teacher ran from behind her small desk.

I could already tell I was going to love this class. I said a quick apology and turned to pick a seat. I scanned the the faces of all the students hoping to find a familiar one. I was startled when I landed on the snarling face of Lizzie. I took a deep breath and continued searching for a decent desk. I noticed someone with their head down trying no to draw attention. I almost instantly knew that it was Jude.

I strolled down the isle and slammed my books on the desk behind him. He shot straight up and glared at him.

"Oh, hey Jude." I smirked knowing it had pissed him off.

"Very original." He growled and laid his head back down.

I thought back and tried to figure out what he meant when it hit me. Hey Jude. I mentally laughed but also felt slightly bad knowing that probably happened to him daily. Instead of dwelling the though I tried to strike up another conversation with Jude.

"You know, we still have to finish what we started earlier." I said matter of fact.

Jude looked up with a sour expression. "I told you I have nothing to tell."

"Not this again!" I let out a massive sigh. "What sort of terrible secret are you hiding?" I joked but Jude only looked at me more grim than before. "Did you commit a murder?" I tried not to let a giggle slip but I soon was in a fit.

"No, I didn't kill anyone." He rolled his eyes.

"Well then tell me whatever it is! Please?" I begged trying to use the Ross family puppy dog pout. I had seen it done by Ryan many times before.

Jude took a deep breath and exhaled. "Fine...I'll tell you." I became extra giddy and leaned forward intent on whatever he was about to tell me.

"Well I," Jude hesitantly began and I tried to coax him along. "I'm in foster care."

My stomach instantly dropped and I didn't know what to say.

Jude has some much pain in his eyes. I looked down because I couldn't bare to see. I wasn't sure if I should push the subject but then he began to speak again.

"My parents died in a car crash when I was two. I lived with my grandparents until I was four." Jude began to whisper so I stayed silent to catch everything.

"What happened to them?" I asked once he was done talking.

Jude looked straight into my eyes as if he was searching for the answer. "They didn't want me anymore."

My jaw dropped and I inhaled sharply. "Oh my gosh. Jude, I'm so-"

"Don't worry about it. It isn't your problem." He became rigid again and turned around in his seat.

I sighed and accepted the fact that the conversation was over. I faced toward the teacher that was giving a lesson on fractions and prayed that the bell would ring soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this chapter is a tad short. I'm sorry. :(
But I promise to make the next one longer! :D
And guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment? :(
It makes me really sad to not get any feed back to know what you guys think.
I mean I have 14 subscribers and 3 comments. D: