Elle.

Take the white pill you'll feel alright.

A chime rang through the hall and everyone jumped up ready to go to their last class of the day. I slowly gathered the notes I had been taking and wrote the homework lesson in my palm. I shuffled my feet down the hallway to my locker figuring McKenzie wouldn't be there. I looked at the locker below mine and there wasn't the perky girl I had grown to love. Sighing I exchanged my books and headed to the Library for Study Hall.

The clock seemed to tick by each time slower than the last. I had finished my Calculus homework long ago and began to try and not doze off. The class seemed to be filled with jocks and nerds so I was very limited on people to talk to. I looked around for any sign of authority and then pulled out my cell phone. I scrolled through the recent Facebook updates and noticed I had a new friend request from Kenzie. I clicked accept and hoped that I could find out where she was, when suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes causing me to cry out.

"Girl! Calm down!" McKenzie whispered putting a hand over my mouth. I nodded and she quickly removed her hand so I could talk.

"Where have you been!" I screamed again.

All the nerds turned around to us and in unison hollered "Sh!", McKenzie and I tried to hold in our laughter.

"I'll have to tell you about it later, but right now I have something to show you!"

I gathered up my notebook and slide them into my bag as McKenzie rushed me out of the door and went into the room next door. I looked around at the bright room, there were multiple rows of desk with brand new computers on each one and every desk had a student typing away.

"This is Annual Staff." McKenzie announced and every looked up and waved. "Would you like the join?"

I was instantly thrilled by her offer and nodded. McKenzie smiled and took me over to a girl at a larger desk with many people around her.

"Lucy, this is Elle. She's new and wants to join. I personally know that she will work hard to help us have a great yearbook." Lucy looked up at us and smiled.

"We'll be glad to have you Elle!" Lucky chimed and grabbed a clipboard. "Just sign your name and choose a workstation."

McKenzie and I spent the remaining of the class period making a page for the Art club. We became so wrapped up in that we didn't even realize the bell had rang until someone tapped our shoulders.

"Do you need a ride home?" McKenzie asked as we were walking out of the front doors.

I shook my head no and said, "Ryan is suppose to come pick me up." She nodded and walked towards her car.

I looked around the parking lot for Ryan's ugly car but saw no sign of it any where. I pulled out my cell phone intending on calling him but I had a missed text. "Cant come get u, sry." I literally screamed causing many strange looks from the surrounding people. I blushed and slide my phone back into my pocket. I rushed off in the path McKenzie took hoping to catch her in time. I found her perched on the hood of a 5th generation red Camaro. I smiled and she laughed a little.

"I figured you might need me after all."

The ride was mostly quite except for when something would pop into McKenzie's mind that she felt needed to be ranted about. I mostly sulked and thought about what I would yell to Ryan. We pulled into my drive way behind Ryan's old gray car. McKenzie told me to call her if he wasn't home I promised that he was but would call her later anyway. She pulled away and I took a deep breath as I slammed open the front door.

Ryan was passed out on the couch slightly snoring. I grabbed the vodka bottle from his hand and poured some of the clear liquid into his shot glass and downed it. It stung my throat since I wasn't use to straight vodka. I looked around for a lime but only found Ryan's peels.

I took the stairs by two and threw my bag inside my closet. I cleaned up my loft room before I began to get ready for a relaxing shower. I let the water fill up my tub while I paced back and forth in the cramped area. I couldn't seem to get Jude out of my mind, I still felt like there was something he wasn't telling me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the over flowing tub. I quickly let the drain loose till the water was at a decent level and slipped out of my clothes and into the warm bath.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel that this update is lacking. :P
I pictured so much more in my mind but when I type it just doesn't come the same way.
I love all the comments but would love to get even more! :D