Kiss Me, Fool

Three

"Okay, where's my number three?" You said smiling big. Then you saw Draco get up. Your smile went away. There was no way you wanted to go in there with Draco. The one who always picks on your friends.

"Lets get this over with" Draco said walking into the closet.

You walked into the closet after Draco. After he shut the door, you saw Draco getting closer and closer to you.

"What are you doing?" You said nervously as you backed up into the wall.

"Come on, we both know you want to" Draco said as he cornered you. Draco grabbed you be the waist and kissed you powerfully. As he tried to unbutton your shirt you pulled away quickly and slapped him in the face.

Draco fell to the floor rubbing his red cheek.

"What do you think your doing?! I'm in Gryffindor and your, your, your in Slytherin!!!! Slytherins HATE Gryffindors!" you yelled.

Draco took your arm and pulled you down to the ground next to him. "I don't get it either. You act nothing like all the other Gryffindors....I like that" he said as he smiled and rolled on top of you.

You finally decided to give in. You both lay on the floor topless when you heard "Times up!"

Harry started knocking on the door. Draco got up and locked the door shut. "______ (your name), will you be my girlfriend?" Draco asked. And of course you said yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my favorite to write because everyone knows all Draco wants to do is bang pretty girls left and right.