Kiss Me, Fool

Five

"Number five?" you called out. You saw Fred smile SUPER big.

Both of you walked into the closet.

"This is going to be fun" you heard Fred say.

"What!?" you said back.

"Nothing, nothing, nothing" Fred snapped back.

You both got close and started to kiss. All of a sudden, you feel a pain in your pants. Before you know it. YOUR PANTS EXPLODE!

Fred starts laughing his head off at the sight of your face. Your pants were blown into pieces and were all over the floor. Fred started laughing even harder when he saw your underwear.

"You! You! You're horrible!!!" You screamed as you ran out of the closet crying. Everybody started laughing when they saw you in your flower underwear.

Later, you were in your room still trying to get over the embarrassment. All of a sudden, you heard someone knock on the door.

"Go away!" you yelled.

"It's me..um..George." He replied.

"YOU LIAR! I know it's you Fred! Go away now!" you started crying again.

Fred then came in the door. He put his hand on your red cheek. "Look, I only put the fire cracker in your pants because I thought you would laugh and I kind of like you and I know...." Fred was cut off from you kissing him.

You realized that he was really sorry. You forgave him and both of you made out all night in your room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still laughing. I was a silly kid. And now you know the silly little things I put on my Quizilla.

There were so many spelling mistakes I changed. I spelled Gryffindor 'Grifendor,' Slytherin 'Slyitherns,' and Hogwarts 'Hagwart.' XD

So did you enjoy that? I know I did.